Extender progression

MakrosPeos

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
1) What are your criteria to increase the length of your extender (specify model)?

2) How long do you wear your extender on a daily basis?

3) How much length (flaccid and erect) have you gained over how much time?

4) Have you gained any girth using your extender, if so, how much?

Reactions: Peter Brown II

thirdlegmeat

Sexy Member
Media
1) I'm using an X4 Deluxe model (Cost around $100 from the company itself)

2) I try to use it 4 hours daily but am averaging less due to a busy schedule...maybe 3 hours. I rarely skip days...only when I have no other choice.

3) I've been using it just over 2 months and my flaccid gains have been pleasantly surprising. I'd guesstimate 1/2 an inch already. My erect length gain has been less dramatic but still noticeable...probably 1/4 to 1/2 inch gain.

4) My erect girth is noticeably thicker in my hand and my fingers don't wrap around as tightly...obvious growth. I haven't measured and am more focused on length, but the girth is a nice surprise.

MakrosPeos

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks man. I tend to use it around that amount of daily time as well. I am busy and it is too impractical to wear at work (at least for me).

What I was interested the most is actually how do you decide when to add the bits to make the extender longer?

Here are my answers:

1) When I am able to stretch my penis comfortably beyond the shortened position (springs loaded) of my extender (quick extender pro)

2) Between 4 and 6 hours per day

3) Used mine 7 weeks and 5 days today. Gained about .5 cm over last 4 weeks. The first month I had the impression of gaining 3 cm but it almost certainly wrong.

4) Will measure later and post an update.

thirdlegmeat

Sexy Member
Media
I started out large already, as I'm naturally well endowed. So, basically, I wasn't using long enough rods the first couple of weeks. I then added the largest rods that came with the X4 (2 inches I think?). After a couple of weeks of that, I added the smallest rods to the largest rods (an additional 1/4 inch?). I've been using that arrangement ever sense, which I think creates 8 inches of total length. Although my erection is 1/2 inch to 1 inch longer than that (8.5 to 9 inch range), I've always had larger erections than stretched length...just my physiology. So, for me this is a good stretch. Over the weeks, it's been losing tension (per the lines on the device), so I think my cock is growing or stretching more. I hope to change out the 1/4s for the 1/2s in a week or two, which will put the device over 8 inches long. I'm a bit concerned that I may have to buy more rods, but we'll see. I know that's a good problem to have, but when you start by using the largest ones in addition to smallest, there's not a lot of room for growth. I estimate I only have another 1.5 inches I can add at most. That seems like a lot, but in the extending world, you just don't know... Sometimes people extend further than what their results suggest, so I may end up using every inch of rod to achieve one inch of actual growth. I'll just buy more rods, if necessary, I suppose. They charge a pretty penny though, and that damn thing is bulky enough already, haha.

MakrosPeos

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
that damn thing is bulky enough already, haha.
LOL dude, I totally get it! My device is 7 inches long and it is rather bulky to carry around.

Over the weeks, it's been losing tension (per the lines on the device), so I think my cock is growing or stretching more.
Personally, I would change it straight away.

To be fair, I just recheck my pre-extender measurement that I recorded on a dedicated sheet which came with the extender. Well, I had forgotten I had actually written down "16 cm from pubic bone to tip of penis, measured in a straight line". Even though it is hard to believe for some (me included) I think I actually gained 3.5 cm in length so far.
I think what made this possible was ignoring the guide lines given with the instruction: adding small rod every X amount of time. Instead, I added rods as soon as I felt I could withstand the increased tension.

I just added an additinal 0.5 cm (0.2 inches) today, the tension is great!

Btw, what are your goals?
Personally, I want to get to 9 inches of length. Not sure about going beyond that really, I think most women may struggle with more than 9 inches.

thirdlegmeat

Sexy Member
Media
I'm approaching 9 inches now--started at 8.5--and am shooting for 10, just for novelty sake. Not sure if I'll hit that, but I'm willing to use it for up to a year to find out. I'd like to get my flaccid 2 inches longer--again for novelty sake--and think that's very doable based on my current progress.

Reactions: mateo9

redpubes

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm approaching 9 inches now--started at 8.5--and am shooting for 10, just for novelty sake. Not sure if I'll hit that, but I'm willing to use it for up to a year to find out. I'd like to get my flaccid 2 inches longer--again for novelty sake--and think that's very doable based on my current progress.
Aiming for that $10k prize?;)

Reactions: YankeeJoe

MakrosPeos

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Good stuff bro, shoot for the stars. I think it's doable too. These studies that are around only follow up for 4-6 months and achieve 20% increase. Who knows what we could achieve in a year!