Extender Recomendation?

mez420

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i would use the sizegenics extender..not that i have any experience in extenders but im going to buy one when im financialy ready to buy one and sizegenics is the one im gonna buy but ive noticed that not to many guys in here have used the extenders now why not to many ppl are using extenders i have no idea but i certainly would use one rather then doing manual stretching

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I found mine on Ebay. It was around $80-90 I believe. They are more expensive on the site.
Find a model you like, then shop around for it.

www.quickextenderpro.com

Mine works fairly well. I would suggest getting one with Dual bands or a good wide band to keep you in place.

Last edited:

sityboy

Just Browsing
Media
No, don't "think" I need one. Happy with the length would prefer to have a bit more girth though.
Thanks to those who replied.

Cobalt Blue

Legendary Member
Media
So, I want to try an extender but am shocked at the prices. I want to know if anybody in the UK has bought a cheap model, and what sort of standard of workmanship this product has. Before anyone suggests I invest in an expensive model, well don't, because there is no way I can afford one right now. I want to know if there are fundamental differences between a cheap one [example below] and the hellishly expensive ones. The principal is the same, so I'm basically wondering if someone has bought one and has broken it in normal daily use due to poor materials etc. Please be in the UK as I would be using mail order, for example ebay. Here is a very cheap example I found through Google:
PRO PENIS EXTENDER PUMP ENLARGEMENT STRETCHER SYSTEM | eBay

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance,
CB

D_Audemar_Awfulass

Account Disabled
Media
I have used the most expeisve extenders before and accidentaly lost mine, so I bought one on Ebay for about 50 dollars and it works as good as the most expensive one. The Leluv extender seems to be good for me, enough rods to work out my penis.

Cobalt Blue

Legendary Member
Media
I have used the most expeisve extenders before and accidentaly lost mine, so I bought one on Ebay for about 50 dollars and it works as good as the most expensive one. The Leluv extender seems to be good for me, enough rods to work out my penis.
Hey Mex, thanks for responding. That's what I had suspected, but it's so hard to tell build quality from the photos on Ebay. I guess if it doesn't actually snap or bend, then the principle is exactly the same whether its 300 bucks or 50.
Anyone else have any experience, positive or negative of the cheaper models?

Korky:Poke:

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've bought the X4.

Waaay too expensive. Oh well.

The cheaper ones on eBay do the exact same thing. Do consider buying one of those before you chip in.

The good thing about my X4 is all the extras I received with the package. I'll probably never have to buy spare parts.

Pro-tip: Buy one of those with a 'girth-base' if you have a girthy dick. It's 100 procent easier to put on the stretcher, when you are erect. But if your erect penis doesn't fit in the standard base, you won't be able to do this without a 'girth-base'.

Cobalt Blue

Legendary Member
Media
I've bought the X4.

Waaay too expensive. Oh well.

The cheaper ones on eBay do the exact same thing. Do consider buying one of those before you chip in.

The good thing about my X4 is all the extras I received with the package. I'll probably never have to buy spare parts.

Pro-tip: Buy one of those with a 'girth-base' if you have a girthy dick. It's 100 procent easier to put on the stretcher, when you are erect. But if your erect penis doesn't fit in the standard base, you won't be able to do this without a 'girth-base'.
Thanks Korky, but I'm not sure what you mean by 'girth-base', that is not a term I have come across...

Cobalt Blue

Legendary Member
Media
Thanks Korky. Yes I have a girthy penis already, the trouble with the ads is you cannot tell the size of the damn extenders from the photos.... :mad:

tgirlsrgreat

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
i would use the sizegenics extender..not that i have any experience in extenders but im going to buy one when im financialy ready to buy one and sizegenics is the one im gonna buy but ive noticed that not to many guys in here have used the extenders now why not to many ppl are using extenders i have no idea but i certainly would use one rather then doing manual stretching
geez louise, put some punctuation in. i got a headache trying to read that jibber jabber.