extender

jjamesss

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Hi everyone, I have just joined this group, having bought a jess extender. well looking around some of these photos i must be the only small Willy here.
I would love to know if anyone has had any results from wearing one of these it hurts my cock end and turns it blue , I hope it doesn't drop off LOL

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hi everyone, I have just joined this group, having bought a jess extender. well looking around some of these photos i must be the only small Willy here.
I would love to know if anyone has had any results from wearing one of these it hurts my cock end and turns it blue , I hope it doesn't drop off LOL

Your strap should only be tight enough to hold your penis in the device.

If you need a routine and information on how to use your extender without hurting yourself, this will help: Devices

Nickeyboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The extender is just crap, don´t use it because it´s not worth it, the pain for nothing!
I have the Jes extender and have used it on and off in 2 years and have gained at most 2 mm.

Everyone who tells you that´s it´s working is just kidding you, probebly they are working at the place where the sell them.

Operation is the only fast way if you don´t jelq.