No Response
Last edited:

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Are these for real?

Penis Enlargement - bent & curved penis device, penis extender that works - Jes Extender

Medical Penis Stretcher : X4 Labs Penis Extender

Compare penis enlargers such as the Jes-Extender, Andro-Penis Extender, FastSize Enlarger, and EuroExtender

I've been seeing similar products online for a few weeks now and I'm contemplating getting one to see for myself. Who couldn't use an extra inch, right? :tongue:

They do work, but because the tension they provide is so light they must be worn for several hours a day for any significant growth to occur. The benefits are that you only have to apply and remove the extender- with periodic checks to ensure that circulation isn't being cut off. They can be worn under loose clothing too.

On the other hand, manual exercises and heavy hanging generate much greater amounts of tension so your workouts are dramatically shorter.

If you're looking for a great deal on extenders, you'll find excellent prices at BetterMan.

Last edited:

BS76

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Out of all the literature I've found, the risks associated with manual "exercise" and hanging all have significant risks. The extenders don't from what I've seen so long as you don't apply too much tension too soon. I could live with wearing one x amount of hours a day if need be since I live alone again.

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Out of all the literature I've found, the risks associated with manual "exercise" and hanging all have significant risks. The extenders don't from what I've seen so long as you don't apply too much tension too soon. I could live with wearing one x amount of hours a day if need be since I live alone again.

The highlighted section applies to manual PE and hanging as well. The risks are minimal if you exercise initial restraint and moderation. Quite a few men have done manual PE and even worked up to haninging with heavy weights without injury because they started off sensibly, increased intensity and volume gradually, and took all recovery issues seriously.

Extenders can cause circulation and even nervous issues if used incorrectly, so caution needs to be used when you wear. If you're interested in learning more about how to use extenders, here's a good place to start: PEForums - Devices

BS76

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My last question for extenders is does the size they add come from actually lengthening the penis itself [in a permanent fashion], or is it from stretching the tendon and pulling out the part of the penis that's usually inside the body (like the surgery does)?

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My last question for extenders is does the size they add come from actually lengthening the penis itself [in a permanent fashion], or is it from stretching the tendon and pulling out the part of the penis that's usually inside the body (like the surgery does)?

Both actually. You're stretching the ligaments and the penile tunicae. One thing that must be noted is that penis enlargement is not a purely cosmetic procedure like a nose job because the tissues being stretched can revert back to their previous size if nothing is done to maintain it. A minimum amount of stamina work is neede to maintain gains- see this post for information on cementing your gains. That's why I liken PE to a fitness routine instead of a cosmetic procedure.

stanleysx

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
wait so i got a question for big AL again, I read that the surgery will make the erection point down because the ligament is cut. But what about PE? I assume that the ligament is just stretched out? In addition, a lot of doctor says surgery will only increase about 1 inch in average, does it mean that PE can only increase an inch of length max?

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
wait so i got a question for big AL again, I read that the surgery will make the erection point down because the ligament is cut. But what about PE? I assume that the ligament is just stretched out? In addition, a lot of doctor says surgery will only increase about 1 inch in average, does it mean that PE can only increase an inch of length max?

The ligaments will stay intact from PE, so you won't have a droopy penis when it gets erect.

With the surgery, the results come from consistent use of the stretcher. One inch may be average, but more is possible. On that note, surgery is not a method I really recommend (see here).

Most men that have successfully done PE gain what they call the "easy inch". Gaining more than that isn't too difficult, but it usually requires increased intensity and dedication. Some men have claimed to add 4 inches using manual techniques, though this is rare. I would say that a gain of 2 inches in length and 1 in girth is a realistic goal to set if you're prepared to do PE seriously for several months or so.

Last edited: