Extenders?

torontobjj

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
say a post of guys with extenders. What’s the deal? Do they work? Worth it? How much you can gain?

Just curious. Who doesn’t wanna be longer??

Here's the deal:

THEY WORK. No doubt about it they work but..and a big but:

1) It's a very slow process. You are talking about measuring progress in 6 mth. increments. If you are not patient don't even bother starting.

2) You must wear it a min. and this is min. 4 hrs. a day which can be a royal pain for busy people. If you work at home you are in luck. You don't? Good luck getting the time in. If you can't invest this time per day, every day: Don't bother starting. Every one who is flimsy with their schedule fails. I haven't seen one guy half ass an extender and succeed. If they say they did: They are lying. At least 4 hrs. a day. If you aren't ready for that: DOn't even bother.

3)How much will you gain? No one knows. It's like you starting to lift weights. Jim may gain 4 pounds of muscle, SAM might gain 20, Moshe might gain .5 pounds. No one knows. It also depends in what you put in, the more hours you put in the more you grow and their will be a ceiling.

bpp5346

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Here's my honest, personal experience...I've been extending for 3 years now, BUT I'm not consistent with how often I do it. In total, I have done it for 816 hours (I'm currently strapped in as I type lol). On days that I do extend, I usually do it for only 3 hours (two 1.5-hour sessions).

My results...my length has gone from 17.3 cm to 19 cm (BPEL, which means bone-pressed erect length). I'm thrilled!! The interesting thing is that most of these gains happened within the first 400 hours. Not much gains since then, but I will continue to do it b/c I think more gains can come. My girth has not changed at all FYI. Hope this helps!

Reactions: Leobakker