Extenze

cuteguy0135

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I haven't used extenze but I'm highly skeptical that pills will work.
Sounds like a gimmick. You'd probably have a better chance via the jelquing method.

D_Tyrone_Tittickler

Experimental Member
Media
I agree with you. Daniel, I think that you would have just about as much success taking a spoonful of sugar. Instead, google jelqing and read about the techniques. It takes patience and dedication and it does work. Just like any exercise you will plateau, but it is difficult to determine this, so measure youself before you begin and then repeat measuring about 1 month later, an so on.

8dot75

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Seems like the modern equivalent to Snake oil salesmen or goat-testicle implanting from the 1800's to me.
Anything to make a quick buck.

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I agree with you. Daniel, I think that you would have just about as much success taking a spoonful of sugar. Instead, google jelqing and read about the techniques. It takes patience and dedication and it does work. Just like any exercise you will plateau, but it is difficult to determine this, so measure youself before you begin and then repeat measuring about 1 month later, an so on.

There's also an PE exercise routine right on this forum- http://www.lpsg.org/95782-free-classic-beginners-pe-routine.html

MoneyChris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So the other night I was at the gas station...drunk...and my gf found the bottles of extenze (the liquid shot version) at the register....she bought it to be funny. Im already 8 and thick so I wasn't worried about growth but we wanted to see what the effects were. We probably fucked for 4 hours straight. It was like a red bull shot that made you extra hard. I don't know about the long term effects if you were to take it daily. But for two days I fucked like a bull and it was fun...