ExtenZe

nakedwally

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
ok now i personally know stuff like this product works but, i have heard bad things about this product, i.e. side effects like throwing up and weight loss, another problem i have with this company is their tv commercials, not to say it does not work i know a friend of mine who it worked for and he had no side effects, i have never tried this product myself and don't think i would, any thoughts on ExtenZe? their website is ExtenZe

GBF64

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would'nt buy any supplement from a company that wronly spells 'Yohimbe' as Yobimbe on the product content label. I also would'nt take Yohimbe, too many risky side-effects.
Save your money. Buy the higest quality Maca instead. It's much a better natural supplement, and has no known side-effects with the standard dosage of 1000mg per day.

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I agree....that site looks very sketchy, PLUS if you read the fine print, it also says that Free initial sample also Automatically enrolls you in the $40. per month renew plan.

The Talking girl in sleezy attire bouncing around in those high heels was the dead giveaway.

There is no magic pill that will give you instant size.

It's like asking for a pill to loose weight and gain gobs of muscle without eating right or exercising.

C

D_Aston Asstonne

Account Disabled
Media
ok now i personally know stuff like this product works but, i have heard bad things about this product, i.e. side effects like throwing up and weight loss, another problem i have with this company is their tv commercials, not to say it does not work i know a friend of mine who it worked for and he had no side effects, i have never tried this product myself and don't think i would, any thoughts on ExtenZe? their website is ExtenZe
upon further research,its evident that the one thing that extenze does do is zap your bank account for 60.00 a month.i came across a sote some months back where a whole slew of guys were suing the company for false claims.them having the hedgehog claiming its what gave him his 12 incher surely didnt hurt their business.natural supplements contain the same ingredients for about 1/3 of the cost.anyone thinking they're gonna get gains very fast by taking pills is extremely niave, to say the least.

D_Aston Asstonne

Account Disabled
Media
I would'nt buy any supplement from a company that wronly spells 'Yohimbe' as Yobimbe on the product content label. I also would'nt take Yohimbe, too many risky side-effects.
Save your money. Buy the higest quality Maca instead. It's much a better natural supplement, and has no known side-effects with the standard dosage of 1000mg per day.
agreed.i just purchased a four months supply of maca at vitamin world for 25.00. all those so called male enhancers go for around 60 bucks a bottle.enzyte averages about 42.00 for a months supply.but then again,its just a big waste of money.

ChocolateThunder

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
so does maca do the same thing? from my understanding, extenze was supposed to just give you size (not sure how) but what does meca do? I am currently taking supplements for working out (Nitrix, and NO2) they are said to also give you a stronger erection due to the gain of blood flow through the body. Are all of these pills doing the smae things? are there pills that are supposed to add full length?

D_Aston Asstonne

Account Disabled
Media
so does maca do the same thing? from my understanding, extenze was supposed to just give you size (not sure how) but what does meca do? I am currently taking supplements for working out (Nitrix, and NO2) they are said to also give you a stronger erection due to the gain of blood flow through the body. Are all of these pills doing the smae things? are there pills that are supposed to add full length?
maca gives me an added boost.other than that i take a regular supplement.many male enhancement supplements contain a lotta b.s ingredients with unpleasant side affects.as for any supplement adding length,i cant honestly answer.but if you look at the ingredients many contain exactly the same thing.just varied amounts.

my64sqin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yup, mines so big I made Smiling Bob cry out of shame! Of course they work why do you think they cover their ass with "individual results may vary"! There is a sucker born every minute. Herbals aren't regulated by the FDA, thats why they can advertise the way they do. Read on the internet how many times they've been sued! Maca can and will screw with blood pressure and blood sugar and is best left alone.

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
The product does work according to a friend of mine with no side effects or whatever. Thos saying otherwise may have had suffering from some kind of disease that just may have been triggered by Extenze.. But we are bot sure yet.
"Bot" indeed! Paging Dr. Freud . . . LOL!

The poster just opened "her" account today, and this is her first ever post. The link to her homepage listed in her profile leads to the same onsite "review", obviously created by the company, which begins with another link directly to the company website where you can purchase the product. LOLOLOL!!!

:spam: