ExtenZe

Ineedauser

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This has to have some truth, no? How could it get televised air time and be completely false? Anyone have any experience with this?

D

deleted136887

This has to have some truth, no? How could it get televised air time and be completely false? Anyone have any experience with this?

And you also believed Bush&Co re WMD? Just because ANYTHING in on TV does not make it true.:cool:

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
Ugh, I hate those fucking infomercials. Sometimes I fall asleep watching Comedy Central and I wake up to them and also ones for Girls Gone Wild. Truly annoying!

UpwardCurve

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

It's pretty obvious that the people who give testimonials are obviously acting... and especially bad acting at that....

Because Extenze falls under the aegis of dietary supplement. It's not a drug per US law and so the FDA has no control over it. Further, Extenze is very careful not to say how much bigger it will make you. By increasing blood flow to the penis you will, technically, be a little bigger than you ordinarily might be even if gains can only be measured in millimeters.

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Extenze As Seen On TV - Extenze Pills

Where on there does it mention anything about penis enlargement, permanent gains etc? It doesn't and I haven't seen the advert but I guess its similarly tiptoeing around the issue and being implicit. Therefore it isn't false advertising. The pills probably do increase bloodflow. But increased bloodflow doesn't mean increased size (at least not in terms of permanence and whole inches).

Don't be stupid, pills DO NOT WORK.