Extra Butthole Skin

Philly swords

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I realize that might sound weird. Do any of you have that? My current gf does and desperately wants it removed. I think it’s so fucking hot. I love licking it. She also has big labia. I’m not sure if there’s any correlation between the two. Just curious how common this might be. Thanks

Reactions: diver6

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Okay, for starters.. thank you for a complete lack of visual aids. Ron Burgundy would approve of you keeping it classy.

ETA:This really is more of an Ask a Woman type question. But *teehee*since it involves women's sexual health I'll give a response ago. Just a heads up for future threads you might open.

The extra skin is probably a skin tag. Probably nothing to do with the size of her labia. Well, it absolutely has nothing to do with the size of her labia.

Like, why would the two be connected? Because "down there"

Labia skin and anal tissue totes different kinds of flesh.

Anyway, anal skin tags are caused by friction or irritation. They are easily removed with an office visit to a dermatologist. Some docs might send the tags to be biopsied, most won't without a family history of more serious conditions.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Okay, for starters.. thank you for a complete lack of visual aids. Ron Burgundy would approve of you keeping it classy.

ETA:This really is more of an Ask a Woman type question. But *teehee*since it involves women's sexual health I'll give a response ago. Just a heads up for future threads you might open.

The extra skin is probably a skin tag. Probably nothing to do with the size of her labia. Well, it absolutely has nothing to do with the size of her labia.

Like, why would the two be connected? Because "down there"

Labia skin and anal tissue totes different kinds of flesh.

Anyway, anal skin tags are caused by friction or irritation. They are easily removed with an office visit to a dermatologist. Some docs might send the tags to be biopsied, most won't without a family history of more serious conditions.
Thanks for taking one for the team.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm just amazed a
First thing I thought was Skin Tag also. HPV can also look like a tag, fyi (but I doubt it, very rare). If she doesn't like, 5 mins in a demotologst office and it is gone. They will send it out for testing, just prudent.

Thank you for picking up what I dropped.

Also.Her gynecologist can remove the tags and have them biopsied.

njfellow2002

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Thank you for picking up what I dropped.

I didn't think you dropped anything. In fact, I felt I was almost parroting your thoughts. You have a great response. (although, I admit.. I'd like to see the 'extra skin' he is talking about. )--- Like the psydo-dermo-proctologyst that I am...

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
tumblr_nzzolyTcOa1qdewlro1_500.gif

My Sophie's Choice Bianca Del Rio

Or

Sabrina

maxresdefault.jpg

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My first thought was chronic hemorrhoids. I have conflicting desire to see what this extra skin looks like, and a strong urge to run far, run fast, and never ever look back.

Has she never ever showed it to a doctor?

Also, is the skin sensitive? Does she like it touched or licked, even though she wishes it was not around?

Glob, why am I so curious AND afraid?!

EDIT:
I have conflicting desire to see what this extra skin looks like, and a strong urge to run far, run fast, and never ever look back.
By absolutely NO means does this mean to show me. I'm willing to go the entire rest of my life with thos vague curiosity. Super. Duper. Willing to never know more.

My husband asked if it is a prolapse.
I had someone send me a pic of their prolapsed rectum once. One of the nastiest things I've ever seen. :confounded:

A prolapse resembles a capillary-laden pink sock hanging out, so if it's skin it's unlikely it's a prolapse. I'm not a doctor though....

Reactions: AlteredEgo

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
The bold here:
I realize that might sound weird. Do any of you have that? My current gf does and desperately wants it removed.

Is far more important than the bold here:
I think it’s so fucking hot. I love licking it. She also has big labia. I’m not sure if there’s any correlation between the two. Just curious how common this might be. Thanks