Extra inches

peet74

Just Browsing
Media
I'm going to ask a very controversial question that is going to make some members mad, but here it goes. Do you think there are members here that lie about their size, saying that they are huge when in fact they are not? Do you think there are people here claiming to be big just to fit in? What about those claiming to be huge but do not have any pics for support? In my humble opinion, I think if those people are really big they should do the same ANDYO did, take pics while measuring, and come clean.
What do you think?, and I hope I'm not offending anyone.
Thanks

Big Dreamer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Big-dick poseurs get unveiled at a rate of probably a couple per week by the LPSG detectives. They usually squirm for a day or two while trying to justify their bullshit, then they quietly disappear and take their tiny cocks elsewhere.

It's as predictable as death and taxes.

RupinX

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm going to ask a very controversial question that is going to make some members mad, but here it goes. Do you think there are members here that lie about their size, saying that they are huge when in fact they are not? Do you think there are people here claiming to be big just to fit in? What about those claiming to be huge but do not have any pics for support? In my humble opinion, I think if those people are really big they should do the same ANDYO did, take pics while measuring, and come clean.
Thanks

haha! I was also wondering recently if any major league baseball players use steriods. They all claim that they don't, but do you think there are some that do, but say that they don't just to stay out of trouble? I also had a simliar thought on politicians and there honesty...

avg_joe

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I found a good quote from meatpackingbubba "Unless you are willing to post pictures, please spare us your unsubstantiated and doubtful claims as to your endowment. Too shy to post? Then please be too shy to brag."

bpen8

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah I dont care if you got a small cock and your a member here...thats not a problem, but if you are claiming you are huge or monstrous well you better back that shit up.

HERCSURF

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You need to ask? Lets be real the whole concept of a large penis support group is sort of ridiculous

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
human nature ........of course you have the fakers on here..people can be whomever they wish on here..great for shy introverted people to come on here and get wild and make equally wild claims

Awesum9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Thanks

Gee I thought I responded to this one but don't see it, so here we go again Of course guys lie about their penis size here on lpsg. This only difference between the guy that doesn't have a picture and the guy with the picture is that the guy with the picture can't lie as much that is unless he is a photo shop pro. Where do you fall in the realm of size with or without picuture honestly LOL.