Extra Large Condoms Only at Counter

Narcisse

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
the fact that black guys are more endowed is a myth. its false. but its a very persistent myth

loncheneyslover

Just Browsing
Media
I would think want their customers to feel like a big douche going up to the counter saying "yes, I'd like your biggest size please" and the person on the other side sarcastically thinking "yeah, okay buddy whatever you say, I believe you". I remember once I bought a pack of Magnums from the liquor store and from the corner of my eyes I could see the clerk looking out to my car to see if I had some really hot chick or Shaq in the passenger's seat. Needless to say I felt like a big douche.:tongue:

B_quietguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Maybe all the average and modest sized condoms are on the back shelf instead of at the front of the store. Or perhaps you showed up the one day they were all sold out of anything smaller than extra large. Who knows?

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There are no large condoms in any 'drug stores' or 'Walmarts' for miles around - does that mean no one near to where I live has a large penis?

Don't read too much into what stores do or do not stock. Just be glad if they stock something you want :smile: