Extra ordinary, Extraordinary, or thoughts unusual to what is .. is unique to your own individuality that to not lessen or pass to not cease the day!

Smiles4me2

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Has anyone really figured out dorking hack to specifics found in moments at your fingertips…??? I too find soecifics in excitements stemed from unusual in to the mindsets of roled which isnt cuck but sharing under colaborated expectations of sly, sneaky cultivation in gradual progression. Being im naturally compersion of degree of poly that isnt segregated but rather played on to increase momented peaked excitements. Finding no greater of a bond with realness in playmate to mutually appreciate that of eachother playing on triggers and tailoring specific moments played such like roles. As to an example to those vids mostly found in family risky sneaky in within situation of in company progressing to such seems not noticed … but to thought the other does know,?? yet that seeming not to have a clue, is on purpose! Or that dancing aspects cultivating into something potentially peaking excitements to look over at husband but to dance partner look is to see husband always paying attn to bar tender or the woman on next stool in friendly like manner. Such other has no choice to believe her dancing sayin he dont pay no attention and when he has a few drinks likes seeing me excited about dancing flirtatiously. He thinks makes for gaining good friends… lol But to however long is kept to sneaky sly stuff is to that day friend told its not been totally what it seemed to now friend is say reoccuring movie nights or whatever or dancing to the after party can be expected & counted on… however, unlike majority of vids to no story line or any sort of portrayed gradually built excitements to arousal triggered desire, that of sneaky isnt a get buck naked few feet behind husband on couch watchin game or next to on couch or even that sneak in bed thing… there is absolutely no realness to be a mood killer to try think similarities and then rarities of potentials depicted in vids but seen mostly in those all in the family sneakt category. As realness to short dresses & skirts and nonchalant moments to casual kicking off panties to be noticed but already known almost seemed not noticed definitely a rediscussed expectations to such comforts in known reactions to personal preferences… even that of those snuggies like robes w warming very well be in a normal practice especially in told new friend in such getting comfortable or pajamas too … if not think to vusual obstructions ti what could be potential but played on seeming so risky sneaky friend notna clue to is plan…. Snuggy thing can very well be nude under even to back kinda slightly to husband and casusl timely open flashing to say u like my new pajamas … lol while not having anything on under… to u get it right being in full comfort under facade of friend notnknowing wife has fullnpetmission to play out something that pushes excitements actually above any normal peaked moments … threse things can also be mutual excitements to understand and what variations of to particulars are say expected permitted but built up a foreplay to a spontaneous steamy … moment that lasts in our memories to i say it isnt and wont!!! To any intimacy that starts out by this …., “wanna have sex honey” verbally asking …. Naw no no no o almost wanna say you just ruined my chance to even get hard come on… get your ass up & grab me kiss me and lets make it good to that is real affirmation in saying yes i want you and yes i want you too baby, directed action in appreciation to feeling desired & desire such understanding to what many benificial aspects cultivate grow into a bond that is like no other… Form such a bond and feeling playful is to understand why there is absolutely no jellous worry to know how you feel to know bonded in partner is then the ability to see why playing outside the box isnt questions isnt worry but showing secure in shared excitement- she isnt goin anywhere!!!! Period and to such degree in say beautiful, my x was a contestant once upon a time- fir miss California.., thanks for listening as ive once been blessed to know this tru love bond of unbreakable to no matter what the enticement … if u are to eachother the everything to potentials, how would anyone step in to sweep what that is away as the 2nd guessing isnt between you 2 but that person trying to say grass is greener and if enjoy to person in such great relationship of a bff lover … just tell self i know i feel this so its no way in hell partner going to kill something good for something as momentary as something new… its rarity to that pjay together stay together.. but totally true. i feel bad actually to those closed minded haters as they the type to say dont get much being intimate and shut down any potential of moments could be made fun rather to avoid is then a lack to any effort to then not feel the unity of a soecisl bond in tru love relationships with a bad attitude even to a husband bugging to a bartered tooling to the honey do list to those need realizing either sorry bout your luck in partner u chose to if youd been the buzz kill all along- you dont even know how badly you shafted yourself… so enjoy your vibe while hudden to your bath times intimately kept solo behind the security of your bathroom door yet to anyone mention vibes outside that… ahh attitude to say those things heard, ut ha i never, naw I dont do that, no that if is my mans job etc to actually … to woman is to only know the precision to pressure & technique so on majority should be in her hand in inclusions … and to anything good to potential in appreciating what could be … girl i hope there is plenty of samplings to technique, positions, vibe functionalities to so intense these in era to expect to anything near potential in your hand to expect of husband is we better get practicing lol itll be a learning curve to your disconforts lol… but honestly believe/ enjoy as possible of to not resticting whim of urge, not in bath room.,. Wake me up to it as you should realize to what greatness forms to just get over self conscious bullshit to pay off to how much love you feel being confortable with your man… give him thatbexcitement to wake or notice - you wont have to ask him if he wants sex… i promise u!!! U notice he noticed … dont freak out n stop in silence to a Im not doing Anything!!! But no no a casual pitrayed security of a mmm hey there & or come here right now to a sexy eyes i desire you now on your face…. If youve been in a position youve restricted in knowing you could like as i mentioned… give it that and ill be glad to share sonething thatll make a life changing experisnce thatll grow your love to that bonding feeling that makes life so worth living and realness to not question how some seem to the love life even in bad times… is that home in place to felt no greater love between 2 people/ husband wife as bff aspects, or partners - is feeling within which im telling you, little effort, and positive attitude in that effort, will change your life in every aspect even outside your home… test yourself, to finding it, friends will notice you glowing.

Reactions: Johndoejohn1090

Smiles4me2

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I apologize for spelling & punctuation as to lost in shut down retyping and battery about to die, so ill go back and fix it later, please dont hate to thought is good and wanted share before lost from pwr shut down.

figgnewton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Has anyone really figured out dorking hack to specifics found in moments at your fingertips…??? I too find soecifics in excitements stemed from unusual in to the mindsets of roled which isnt cuck but sharing under colaborated expectations of sly, sneaky cultivation in gradual progression. Being im naturally compersion of degree of poly that isnt segregated but rather played on to increase momented peaked excitements. Finding no greater of a bond with realness in playmate to mutually appreciate that of eachother playing on triggers and tailoring specific moments played such like roles. As to an example to those vids mostly found in family risky sneaky in within situation of in company progressing to such seems not noticed … but to thought the other does know,?? yet that seeming not to have a clue, is on purpose! Or that dancing aspects cultivating into something potentially peaking excitements to look over at husband but to dance partner look is to see husband always paying attn to bar tender or the woman on next stool in friendly like manner. Such other has no choice to believe her dancing sayin he dont pay no attention and when he has a few drinks likes seeing me excited about dancing flirtatiously. He thinks makes for gaining good friends… lol But to however long is kept to sneaky sly stuff is to that day friend told its not been totally what it seemed to now friend is say reoccuring movie nights or whatever or dancing to the after party can be expected & counted on… however, unlike majority of vids to no story line or any sort of portrayed gradually built excitements to arousal triggered desire, that of sneaky isnt a get buck naked few feet behind husband on couch watchin game or next to on couch or even that sneak in bed thing… there is absolutely no realness to be a mood killer to try think similarities and then rarities of potentials depicted in vids but seen mostly in those all in the family sneakt category. As realness to short dresses & skirts and nonchalant moments to casual kicking off panties to be noticed but already known almost seemed not noticed definitely a rediscussed expectations to such comforts in known reactions to personal preferences… even that of those snuggies like robes w warming very well be in a normal practice especially in told new friend in such getting comfortable or pajamas too … if not think to vusual obstructions ti what could be potential but played on seeming so risky sneaky friend notna clue to is plan…. Snuggy thing can very well be nude under even to back kinda slightly to husband and casusl timely open flashing to say u like my new pajamas … lol while not having anything on under… to u get it right being in full comfort under facade of friend notnknowing wife has fullnpetmission to play out something that pushes excitements actually above any normal peaked moments … threse things can also be mutual excitements to understand and what variations of to particulars are say expected permitted but built up a foreplay to a spontaneous steamy … moment that lasts in our memories to i say it isnt and wont!!! To any intimacy that starts out by this …., “wanna have sex honey” verbally asking …. Naw no no no o almost wanna say you just ruined my chance to even get hard come on… get your ass up & grab me kiss me and lets make it good to that is real affirmation in saying yes i want you and yes i want you too baby, directed action in appreciation to feeling desired & desire such understanding to what many benificial aspects cultivate grow into a bond that is like no other… Form such a bond and feeling playful is to understand why there is absolutely no jellous worry to know how you feel to know bonded in partner is then the ability to see why playing outside the box isnt questions isnt worry but showing secure in shared excitement- she isnt goin anywhere!!!! Period and to such degree in say beautiful, my x was a contestant once upon a time- fir miss California.., thanks for listening as ive once been blessed to know this tru love bond of unbreakable to no matter what the enticement … if u are to eachother the everything to potentials, how would anyone step in to sweep what that is away as the 2nd guessing isnt between you 2 but that person trying to say grass is greener and if enjoy to person in such great relationship of a bff lover … just tell self i know i feel this so its no way in hell partner going to kill something good for something as momentary as something new… its rarity to that pjay together stay together.. but totally true. i feel bad actually to those closed minded haters as they the type to say dont get much being intimate and shut down any potential of moments could be made fun rather to avoid is then a lack to any effort to then not feel the unity of a soecisl bond in tru love relationships with a bad attitude even to a husband bugging to a bartered tooling to the honey do list to those need realizing either sorry bout your luck in partner u chose to if youd been the buzz kill all along- you dont even know how badly you shafted yourself… so enjoy your vibe while hudden to your bath times intimately kept solo behind the security of your bathroom door yet to anyone mention vibes outside that… ahh attitude to say those things heard, ut ha i never, naw I dont do that, no that if is my mans job etc to actually … to woman is to only know the precision to pressure & technique so on majority should be in her hand in inclusions … and to anything good to potential in appreciating what could be … girl i hope there is plenty of samplings to technique, positions, vibe functionalities to so intense these in era to expect to anything near potential in your hand to expect of husband is we better get practicing lol itll be a learning curve to your disconforts lol… but honestly believe/ enjoy as possible of to not resticting whim of urge, not in bath room.,. Wake me up to it as you should realize to what greatness forms to just get over self conscious bullshit to pay off to how much love you feel being confortable with your man… give him thatbexcitement to wake or notice - you wont have to ask him if he wants sex… i promise u!!! U notice he noticed … dont freak out n stop in silence to a Im not doing Anything!!! But no no a casual pitrayed security of a mmm hey there & or come here right now to a sexy eyes i desire you now on your face…. If youve been in a position youve restricted in knowing you could like as i mentioned… give it that and ill be glad to share sonething thatll make a life changing experisnce thatll grow your love to that bonding feeling that makes life so worth living and realness to not question how some seem to the love life even in bad times… is that home in place to felt no greater love between 2 people/ husband wife as bff aspects, or partners - is feeling within which im telling you, little effort, and positive attitude in that effort, will change your life in every aspect even outside your home… test yourself, to finding it, friends will notice you glowing.
meaningless VERBOSE VERBIAGE