extra roomy jock cup

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Being a big jockstrap fan, I know that different brands have different size pouchs...Ace has a very large pouch, Duke Team jock has a very big pouch with large coverage too. But is anyone aware of a hardcup make that makes extra roomy cups. Banana Cup is supposed to be one of the largest out there, but it's still tight and my balls tend to get pushed out the edges..not fun if you get hit with a softball or cleat there. does anyone have anthing they would recommend? I , and my nuts and cock , will greatly appreciate it.

Aero1976

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Being a big jockstrap fan, I know that different brands have different size pouchs...Ace has a very large pouch, Duke Team jock has a very big pouch with large coverage too. But is anyone aware of a hardcup make that makes extra roomy cups. Banana Cup is supposed to be one of the largest out there, but it's still tight and my balls tend to get pushed out the edges..not fun if you get hit with a softball or cleat there. does anyone have anthing they would recommend? I , and my nuts and cock , will greatly appreciate it.

I've had good luck with ShockDoctor and UnderArmour jocks/cups... not the cheapest but they seem to fit well. I'm 8.5x6 with above avg size nutz :)

Linkguy13

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
When I was a kid I took Tae Kown Do and had to wear a jockstrap and cup. We I our grew the cup but not the jockstrap. I called dad and told him the problem because mom didn't believe me. So dad and I during the weekend went to a sporting goods store and got me an adult size cup with my kid size jockstrap. It looked goofy but it worked.

Reactions: bigbenis