Extra sensitive head during and right after ejaculation

Crece

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Anyone else get this?

I've always loved the look of a girl sucking cock as it comes and now that I have a girl willing to do this, my cock can't stand it :frown1: Basically, during orgasm, the head of my penis becomes incredibly sensitive to the hand/mouth/tongue's touch, so much that it is way too intense to enjoy. It's not pain, it's not pleasure, it's just a very very intense sensation that makes me pull them away and finish myself off. It's very annoying to me.

The catch is that during vaginal or anal sex, I can come inside them with no issue, it feels very good actually, but an orgasm inside a mouth or from a milking hand is too much for my p.head.

Any suggestions? tips, ideas?

Reactions: Assman1

sfniceguy

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I don't know the answer/solution, but mine is the same way...

Anyone else get this?

I've always loved the look of a girl sucking cock as it comes and now that I have a girl willing to do this, my cock can't stand it :frown1: Basically, during orgasm, the head of my penis becomes incredibly sensitive to the hand/mouth/tongue's touch, so much that it is way too intense to enjoy. It's not pain, it's not pleasure, it's just a very very intense sensation that makes me pull them away and finish myself off. It's very annoying to me.

The catch is that during vaginal or anal sex, I can come inside them with no issue, it feels very good actually, but an orgasm inside a mouth or from a milking hand is too much for my p.head.

Ms. Lana

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Since I don't have a cock I cannot comment about that but tell me how you are planning to reach your "goals". Based on your stats, you sound perfectly endowed already;)

Crece

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Since I don't have a cock I cannot comment about that but tell me how you are planning to reach your "goals". Based on your stats, you sound perfectly endowed already;)
;) Thanks Ms.Lana. I'm doing PE to achieve my goals, I'm going to check at the 3 month mark to see if it's working. So far I can feel it's fatter which is what I wanted. :)

Are you cut or uncut?

Cut, and I don't have any issues with p.head sensibility other than during orgasm.

canlaek

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I've got the the same issue w/ being to sensitive after cumming I don't want to be touched or sucked after i finish up it acually hurts ih somebody keeps going on me..I'm uncut

Stephenmass

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
It usually does not happen DURING ejaculation, but the head I think on all males becomes extra sensitive for around a minute or so immediately after cumming. Some guys cannot stand it as the sensation is ultra intense. She may continue to suck after you cum making you think it is DURING the ejaculation but I don't think it is then. The head is so very sensitive immediately after cumming, that you either need her to stop, or if you can "bear it" tell her the sensation is there and to slow down dramatically......

I think it's all males this happens to.

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
My cockhead is the same way after I get blown, esp if my partner has brought me to the edge of orgasm many times before letting me fall off. (I'm uncut) Doesn't really happen during intercourse, vaginal or anal.

Captain Elephant

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hell, yeah! I have to slap her head away after fellatio. She thinks it's funny, but it's so damn sensitive that I'm completely defenseless. I think that's what she likes about it.

Of course, turnabout is fair play and I've been given the mosquito treatment for hanging around too long at the Y after the steam engine's come and gone.

Reactions: lapdog2001

vindicator

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I think you need to provide a little bit of instruction. If your head is too sensitive there's not much you can do about it. I think you should ask her to not directly suck the head when you are going to come, instead, as her if she can tongue underneath the head (what is left of your foreskin), or stop stimulating above the corona. She You will definitely find that more enjoyable when you cum...

Cardinal

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
yup, this happens to me immediately after i come from a bj or handjob. it's annoying, I agree!

oldriver

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Anyone else get this?

Tell her to be careful of the head and concentrate on the shaft. My head becomes extremely sensitive immediately after cumming and, if I'm getting a blow job, my partner has to lay off the head and lick the shaft. As for vaginal sex, I slow down pretty quick after I cum.

Get an understanding with your partner ahead of time what he/ she should do, . . . and good luck!

yhtang

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My head is highly sensitive just before, during and for a short while after orgasm.

For blow jobs, I have to tell my partner to stop just before I cum. My cock remains embedded, but it is a rather agonizing feeling when my partner swallows because my head is still sensitive at that point in time.

I get this too but it's more so with a long session however I have more of a problem vaginally than oral. I have to really stop when I am cumming in her. The slightest friction I get from her inside walls is unbearable on the head. I have to wait till I get a bit soft before I try to pull out.

ILguy23

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Licking just the underside of the tip seems to help this for me. It gets her tongue or finger in the way for the shooting cum, but it keeps the pressure off the top of the head which is usually where it's most intense.

lorina01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
After ejaculation i love sucked just the EXPOSING ultra sensitive head of the penis, I want to see he squirm post orgasm sensitivity.
lip-locked his
flaring corona and gently swirl tongue around the hypersensitive cockhead,
he must endure as much as possible

lorina01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
After cumming my husband throw head back as he cried out helplessly exposing the head for maximum sensations while my lips-lock glans, lips plunging into the groove and apply suction as my tongue lapped at the contours of his now naked swollen and hypersensitive glans.
Sometimes it lasts a long time,I love watching him jerking involuntary spasms

DaisyDoesIt

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
After cumming my husband throw head back as he cried out helplessly exposing the head for maximum sensations while my lips-lock glans, lips plunging into the groove and apply suction as my tongue lapped at the contours of his now naked swollen and hypersensitive glans.
Sometimes it lasts a long time,I love watching him jerking involuntary spasms

Yes! This can be a very special time---for both partners!

It is also the very very best time to exercise, strengthen and lengthen the lingam. This has been know--and practiced---by a few---for thousands of years.

braalian

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I don't think I've ever experienced this *during* orgasm. Immediately afterward, yeah.

I once had a guy suddenly and unexpectedly start sucking my dick head as hard as he could about 30 seconds after I came. Definetly an intense (not in a good way) sensation. I was not amused, though he was.

I don't even like the way pulling my underwear up over my tender, post-ejaculation dick feels, let alone someone sucking on it.