Extra Testosterone = Bigger dicks?

D_Coyne Toss

Expert Member
Media
I am a Bass and my measurements are in my signature.

Other testosterone features are not present in me, anyway: almost no body hair, really thin ankles and wirsts, much curly hair (on my head I mean).

8Xs6half

Just Browsing
Media
Iv used testostrone from time to time. from my own experience when im on a cycle my dick doesnt get any bigger or smaller,my balls will get noticably smaller but come back to normal in about 3 weeks after im off when my natral test productions has completly picked up again. the big one i notice is my sex drive is ridiculas on cycle and my loads are massive,and my cock is harder when im ...hard....its pretty fuckin awesome haha.
my dick is 8 x61/4 most the time,everyonce in a while ill get 61/2(i dont know why that is) I think iv always had elevated test levels natrally,i always been bigger,taller ,more fit, leaner,and more athletic then most people growing up...i was a bit of a late bloomer i think when my hormones peeked....becuase my facial hair started coming in when i was about 20 im 23 now and my cock has gotten thicker and a little longer just in the past year.who knows maybe it will get bigger still....hey, lex steel said his dick stopped growing when he was 25.
.....BUT then again i know a little chubby 5'7'' guy i work with and he has a big fuckin 8 1/2 incher.... and another guy i know who is 5'8'' and says he has a 10 incher(iv never seen his dick hard,but his junk is impressive limp,i believe him)......
i think its just luck of the draw,unfortunently most people pick the small straw not by choice ;)

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
May I interject here with my opinion?
I have high testosterone now without these particular side effects that I experienced when I used prescription testosterone cream (applied to the vulvar area) for libido. A common use for women. My clitoris began to get larger, not like a micropenis sized clitoris, but notably larger particularly when aroused.

If you look at women who have been exposed to unusually high amounts of testosterone for muscle size increase, they also begin to have a larger clitoris that starts to resemble a micropenis.

It's a fact Jack.

CraigS41

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm one of those rare people that at the age of 12, my body stopped growing. At the age of 17, my body was still that of a 12yo. I took 36 shots of some growth hormone (Don't know what kind) to "Jump Start" puberty. While I was taking the shots, my voice dropped to a low tennor/baratone and I started to grow. As soon as I stopped taking the shots, my voice bounced back up and now can sing from Soprano to the upper end of tenor (Note for note with Reba Mc Entire and others). I can still sing that high and I am 47 years old. My doctor said if I wanted my voice to stay down, I woould have to get shots for the rest of my life, I said I would rather have a high voice.

I am average in the dick department (Just shy of 6") and my balls are on the small side, about the same size as those solid chocolate easter eggs in the colored foil. I have a hairy body and lost most of the hair on the top of my head.

My Mother heard a little while ago that there is a link to kids getting the growth hormone and joint problems later on in life. Personally, my joints are fucked up. Both shoulders have been dislocated with 3 surgeries on the left (88, 89, 92) and 2 on the right (2001, 2002) and they still don't work right and still have pain. Also had ankle trouble and surgery recently.

Have a good day everyone.

Craig

ShannonH

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Testosterone levels are one of the most misunderstood medical subjects, mainly because they're really at the heart of what I'd call "internet science". You cannot just perform a medical evaluation of someone by directly saying "they found X is correlated to Y, therefore more X more Y." Human bodies don't work like that at all, least of all hormones.

Hormones are chemical messengers - they don't supply the actual material needed to, for example, build muscle, but they will change the way your muscles respond. The important point here is that they more often just tell the body when it's ready to go through some development. They're more about balance than just making you feel/develop 'more' of something the more of that hormone you have. Testosterone does trigger penis growth at puberty, and for enlarged clits/trans-men, it's a similar trigger. There's an optimal level you have for growth, and the human body is very good at finding that level naturally. A good example is gynecomastia (male breasts), which has two big hormonal causes: low testosterone, or high testosterone.

The testicular atrophy caused by anabolic steroids/testosterone supplements is your body's natural response, because it's trying so hard to maintain a certain level. If it finds more extra testosterone has been added to your body, it will simply produce less of its own.

The trigger for penile growth is also why it's sometimes used to treat micropenis, as that may be caused by the penis not growing during puberty (often due to a hormonal disorder or testosterone insensitivity.) The growth can be triggered with synthetic hormones, though it's fairly risky and has been linked to increased cancer cell growth too.

Also, you may think that checking a person's testosterone levels is as simple as seeing if they're hairy, bald, and have a deep voice, but that really doesn't work. Those are signs that someone has had enough testosterone to go through those changes, but again it doesn't mean that more hair/lower voice = more testosterone.

The main thing testosterone levels are linked to in adults (women and men) is sex drive, and in that case your T-level is really influenced by other factors that tell your body it's ready to have more sex. By far the two biggest ways to boost this are:
- maintain a healthy weight
- exercise

Testosterone levels are one of the most misunderstood medical subjects, mainly because they're really at the heart of what I'd call "internet science". You cannot just perform a medical evaluation of someone by directly saying "they found X is correlated to Y, therefore more X more Y." Human bodies don't work like that at all, least of all hormones.

This.

D_Ampelius_Halfinch

Account Disabled
Media
I think I may have a high testosterone level. I'm pretty hairy for my age, and I have moderate acne, which has tended to get worse as I've got older. My GP said that my acne may be due to high testosterone levels because it hasn't responded to a lot of treatments. Apparently there's a difference between bacterial acne (which responds to antibiotics) and hormonal acne (which is due to high testosterone).

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm still on the hunt for good information on testosterone myself.

Despite all the bloodwork, even though I have very low libido, low energy, and a low score on the testosterone scale, the supplementation didn't do a whole lot for me.

I had somewhat more energy, but noticed moreso more rage than normal.
T- levels increased slightly, but nowhere near the "middle of the range" values for my age.
It didn't help my depressive state or erection quality.

The last endocrinologist I went to told me i'm fine, nothigng wrong with me, and he told me I had massive testicles (He was being nice I think).

He also told me that people with testosterone defficiencies would have no leg hair development, pubic hair development and chest hair would be very low next to none.

He didn't have an answer for my low sex drive and low libido or stamina. His recommendation was to go out and fuck.

Lets see...fuck, or kill myself....hmm...decisions.

ShannonH

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
The last endocrinologist I went to told me i'm fine, nothigng wrong with me, and he told me I had massive testicles (He was being nice I think).

This is another misleading connection people draw. While it's true that if you look at a very large-scale sampling of men you'll find a correlation between testicle size and sperm + testosterone production, but a lot of that's because more of the testicular problems men have cause smaller testicles. Looking at an individual is not the same as noticing trends among a group. So long as your testicles are within normal size range, they're perfectly fine. In fact, you have two for redundancy - you can maintain completely healthy testosterone and sperm count levels with only one testicle. So yeah I do agree he was probably being nice, since if you actually had enlarged testicles it's more likely a symptom of an infection :p