Extra Wide Condoms? Trustex?

BDinChicago

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Has anyone used Trustex Extra Large condoms? I've always had problems with Magnums and Magnum XLs cutting off my circulation and causing pain and I'm trying to find a condom that is a better fit (see my new member post about my most recent incident and why I'm here http://www.lpsg.org/72645-new-here-from-chicago.html).

I'm aware of the TheyFit condoms but they are transitioning distributors so they're holding off on orders for a month or so. I read up on the Trustex and the reviews seem to say that they fit a little better than the Magnums, are thinner and don't have the strong latex smell. I ordered some online and they arrived yesterday but haven't had a chance to try them out.

Just wondering if anyone has ever tried Trustex Extra Large or if there are other brands out there (Durex, LifeStyles, etc) worth investigating for someone with a very thick and sensitive base (6"+ in circumference).

Thanks,
BD

OmahaBeef

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If this Trustex brand is larger than the MagnumXL...by all means let me know!

...OB

BDinChicago

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If this Trustex brand is larger than the MagnumXL...by all means let me know!

...OB

Hey OB,

Check out my post from last night (Re: TROJAN XL condom is a marketing gimmick). I did a little experiement...and posted links to the site that had great reviews about them and one to eBay where I purchased some for pretty cheap.

I hope to be finding out if the Trustex do the trick tomorrow night or this weekend. I'll let you know.

Cheers,
BD

BigPackage

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've ordered some as I have a 6.5" girth and Magnums are still to tight width wise (but not length). I really hope they're better and the fact that they apparently smell less of rubber than most other condoms is fantastic too! I really don't like the smell!

BDinChicago

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well gang, sorry to say I have not yet had my chance to "break in" (hopefully not break!) the Trustex Extra Larges. Plans changed on Wed and we didn't get a chance and this weekend doesn't look good either, dammit! But hopefully within a week when her schedule lightens up...busy girl means less sexy time for me! grrrrr...Anyway, I'll keep you all posted with the results.

If anyone else has luck with them, let me know!

Cheers,
BD

Hugh G. Rection

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Trustex are pieces of shit and every one I have ever used has broken. I'm not joking either because they used to give them out for free at the health clinic.

thickness1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
having the same problem here!

im 7" around at the biggest point but not particulary long so all large/xl condoms are just waaaaay to long but still no better for the girth so they look stupid and dont roll on easy at all, anyone got any suggestons of ones theyve used, im only about 6.5 long

NightFish

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I purchased the Trustex XL after reading a few post here. Having been a Magnum user for a few years now I really enjoyed the thinness of the trustex. They are way thinner then the Magnum, felt really good. My problem is they still left the big dig in my shaft, They seem way tigher in the shaft then the Magnum, I have never tried the Magnum XL, I looked at them at the sex shop and they didn't impress me much.

Big_Red

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Forget about mag xl, trustex, or any other large condoms that are stocked at condom stores everywhere. I recommend my.size 64 or 69 mm all the way. The downsize is if you're in North America, you'll have to order them from Europe. I'm 7" at the base and there's nothing I've ever tried over here which even comes close to fitting because of my girth. The my.size condoms are the best I've ever used. Period.

Reactions: BaddJack