extra

contortionist

Sexy Member
Media
During the summer I do a lot of work as a TV and film extra. Also on the 'extra circuit' is a guy who is quite famous for his penis size. I have seen him undressed and it hangs down near his knees and i am told he can still get full erections. He has slept his way through 100s of extras and quite a few well known actors and actresses. And he really is a pleasant young guy who is quite modest about his enormous dimensions. I have often seen him slope off to a caravan with a young actress - and watched the flushed face of her as she leaves. Not a celebrity, but has had a few!

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Great. So the next time I see the milling, mumbling crowd with pitchforks and torches tramping down the lane after the Mad Doctor I'll wonder,

"Which one is the hung guy?"

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Pecker said:
Great. So the next time I see the milling, mumbling crowd with pitchforks and torches tramping down the lane after the Mad Doctor I'll wonder,

"Which one is the hung guy?"

He's the one dangling from the scaffold next to Chez Frankenstein, surely? :rolleyes:

contortionist

Sexy Member
Media
I only know him as Chris. He admits the reason he does 'extras' work is to sleep with the occasional celebrity. I personally know of 4 other extras who have slept with him and confirm that not only has he a phenomenal penis but is very careful with it often ejaculating outside the girl so that she does not feel too wet when called to 'act' ( true story)