extraordinary size and women

"7 inch long and 5inch thin" What do you think?

• tiny

Votes: 7 5.8%
  • small

Votes: 6 5.0%
  • average

Votes: 55 45.5%
  • way to big

Votes: 4 3.3%
  • big

Votes: 44 36.4%
  • very big

Votes: 5 4.1%

• Total voters

skysurf

Just Browsing
Media
To all the ladies out there my penis is 7inch long and 5inch thin!
I curious about what women think of this extraordinary size!
"not really long but thin" What would you tell this size: tiny/small/average/way to big/big/very big!

Do you have some experience with such a special size! Do you like such a size? Can you imagine that size could be fun?

Thank you for your comments!

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Don't feel too bad, skysurf. Similar questions have been asked a lot. Women don't usually like to respond to questions like this.

Men (gay, bi and straight) are more likely to share their viewpoints and experiences (with or without women) in the Healthy Penis or some other forum. :wink:

skysurf

Just Browsing
Media
I´m confused what women think is my penis average or long? By the way it has got a strongly curve down! Does it look smaller because of this curve? Please ladies write some comments!

Runco

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I´m confused what women think is my penis average or long? By the way it has got a strongly curve down! Does it look smaller because of this curve? Please ladies write some comments!

I am going to say this in very plain language so that you understand. We don't care about your penis. We don't care about your curve. We don't care how long or big or small or whatever your penis is. No one here is going to offer comments to answer your question because we are sick and tired of men asking us for opinions on the appearance of their penises. If you are looking for answers from people who might care, post your poll and questions in the Healthy Penis forum (ask the mods to move this poll for you if it helps). But please stop begging for answers from the woman because all you are going to do is annoy us.

stamrod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Btw, what's with all the exclamation marks? Are you excited by your penis size? 7x5 isn't exactly 'extraordinary' here.