Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Hey everyone,

My Girlfriend and I live in northern California (about an hour north of Redding), we've been talking for awhile about finding some other guys to help me use her... She's pretty kinky at times, and would like to try DP... if interested I'm sure we could probably talk her into double vag.

We are both a little on the thick side... she's down to watch me with another guy (not required).

I'm 6' 7" tall, I have pic's in my profile.

She is 19 years old, dirty blonde hair, about 5' 9" tall, nice tight pussy and ass... she is a sex addict. There are two video's of us in my profile.

I get to weed out those who are interested; she gets final say as to who gets to play... Safe sex required, her current max group as of right now would be five(5) including me (if you are interested, and more are also interested, we might be able to convince her to try more). If interested in a more personal setting like a three-some let me know via PM and maybe we can set something up.

PM me for more info, pictures are required to be considered (we have plenty offline we can share), full body preferred (clothing optional) -- she requires a face pic. We are thinking of getting a motel room one of these weekends not too far in the future to make this happen.

chiefone4u

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I probably should have mentioned we are looking for other guys; those guys should be STD/HIV- ... as we are both drug and STD free.

Max age would be around 35 years old (exceptions might be made).