extreme adjusting

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by bluepony, Aug 24, 2009.

1. bluepony

bluepony Member

I have recently seen several youg guys doing some extreme adjusting/grabbing. It didn't seem to be anything sexual. At a busy county fair One guy was in loose sport shorts and grabbed his crotch every few seconds - sometimes for an extended period. The other guy was in a public area with several friends and was wearing swim shorts. He kept grabbing his dick and seemed to hold it up continuously for almost a minute at a time. Must have been some uncomfortable moisture or had to piss or something - this case I can understand but I can't understand the guy at the fair. My question is why would you wear something that required you to grab your dick all the time??? If you do this - why do you do it??

2. jackingoff10

jackingoff10 New Member

Albums:
    I grab my package A LOT, and when I say A LOT I mean A LOT! I do it out of habit, or it almost becomes like a handshake to my friends. See them, say hi, bromance hug, then adjust. All my friends do it. It's just the norm.

3. tray22nc

tray22nc New Member

I'm pretty sure I would grab your package A LOT as well!!

4. chrisj428

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Crabs.

5. eaziduzit

eaziduzit New Member

I play alot of sports and wear gym shorts, i must say i grab mine alot too-

6. catman

Gold Member

I have had days where my foreskin will 'rull up' pubic hair....have to tug to get it out...if I am in a situation where I get hard/soft, hard/soft that happens alot so LOTS of 'tugging'

7. Smartalk

Gold Member

Jock Itch

8. Symphonic

Gold Member

Albums:
    I do it because I like to grab my dick. Ha!

9. joeweekend

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Some guys have low hanging balls. I do.

http://www.lpsg.org/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/181903/cat/500/ppuser/401813

And when you're sweaty, or it's warm or whatever, they wind up kinda sticking to your thigh. And when you stand up they feel all out of place, particularly when you start walking.

So you reach down and pull 'em loose so you can be more comfortable.

For the majority of guys whose balls are more compact, I don't think this is a problem, and crotch adjustments aren't so necessary.

10. B_Nick8

B_Nick8 New Member

New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge

Seriously? What's that about?

11. sdbg

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I first remember seeing a guy adjust himself freely in public on campus at San Diego State back in the mid '90s while hundreds of students were walking from class to class. I thought it was awkward to do it right on the sidewalk in plain view. I'd ususally do on the sly somewhere out of sight when my goods got squished in my underwear (briefs). Since switching to boxers, there is rarely a need to adjust in my street clothes.

I believe that Michael Jackson was the first to grab his wang on stage. Then many of the hip hop artists started doing it. Not really my style, but I like when others do it.

ONE EXCEPTION TO THE RULE: When I wear cycling shorts or bibs, I have to lift my balls and dick all the way up before I can sit on the seat and take off. I try to do it discretely, but I'll bite the bullet and do it if others are around.

12. thadjock

Gold Member

Albums:
    i think its a natural born behaviour that we're later trained to supress in public. without going into a whole psycological monograph about the connection guys have with their diks, it's obvious to me that we like to be reassured by it's presence, from birth. giving it a kind of a "security tug"

little kids are always grabbing their crotch, my really young (2&3) nephews are always walking around with one hand on their crotch and the other either picking their nose or smaking their brother in the head.

now hip hop culture has helped liberate the adults who still enjoy grabbin their junk in public, making it an acceptable social custom

I do it when i need to regardless of where I am and i have to say, i really like seeing other similarly uninhibited guys do the same. you'd rub your eye or scratch your elbow if it itched right? and it's a fairly subtle signal to others who might be interested in u that ur in a receptive mood..lol

and anyway it's jsut another body part people.... relax.

13. D_T_Frothingill_Bellows

D_T_Frothingill_Bellows Account Disabled

I've noticed it also, doesn't bother me though i mean if I'm horny it'll turn me on most likely

but it only becomes a problem when there's a lot of scratching involved or if the guy is sticking his hands IN his pants

14. musclebare9

Gold Member

I have noticed it a lot at the gym. It is the same guys who are afraid to have anyone see them in the locker room. They start talking to one of their friends and then they start grabbing themselves. I thought that it might be some kind of sign that they want to hook up with the other guy.

15. Vestigial

Gold Member

As it stands, I can't seem to re-arrange properly without sticking my hand in my pants. :\

16. TexasTail4U2Use

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo

Maybe its more of a social event for them!

17. lasolasbud

lasolasbud Member

As we move forward into Obama’s administration of CHANGE; has fondling your cock in public replaced nose picking and farting?
    I see it more and more while at the gym and at the super market, a group of guys talking grabbing their junk. I’ve said it before, I believe it’s just dirty cock; real ripe and smelly. Maybe one day they will really surprise me and start grabbing each other’s junk, start fingering each others ass holes. Or maybe a circle jerk will start and they will take turns shooting hot spooooge in each others mouths.
    Sooner or later the experts will blame Michael Jackson for starting this trend. His videos and concerts exhibit the entertainer signaling young boys to suck his cock. The scandal will shock the community but somewhere another million dollars will be made. Long live the King...

18. BigDallasDick8x6

Gold Member

Albums:
    Yeah, it's definitely a cultural thing with the younger guys. Everyone who said jock itch, crabs etc. jokingly or not -- NOT. When a guy is by himself he doesn't do it as much. The more guys there are around, the more they do it. I see it all the time. I'm not sure if it's a dominance thing or just bonding. Some sociologist needs to study this.

19. BigDallasDick8x6

Gold Member

Albums:
    I don't have it totally figured out but it's definitely triggered by encountering another male of their same social status. I don't think it is sexual though -- odd to say (especially for me!) but it seems to be a "hey we're all guys" kind of thing.

Or maybe even an attempt to be the alpha male -- I've got so much stuff down there I can't get it comfortable. Since I've got the largest genitals, I'm the dominant male.

Ok, back to more research. :biggrin1:

20. B_CSteed

B_CSteed New Member

That's that swagger, son.

Draft saved Draft deleted