extreme adjusting

Hanger2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I am a low hanger and always commando. I often need to adjust when I move from standing to sitting or vice-versa, just to get comfortable. I don't first look to see that nobody is watching. Sometimes it needs fingers pushed down inside the waistband to pull on some crotch skin to get my ballbag unstuck. I don't often have crotch itch but if I do then I scratch it.

I am male, women think all males do these gross things. My wife sometimes has to adjust her breasts for comfort, I have to do the same with my genitals for the same reason.

S

SirConcis

When I was about 15-16, I tried to always leave my foreksin retracted. But that required I "dig in" and retract it again when the skin would inevitably go over head again. (skin was long). It got to a point where it was automatic and I would reach in as soon as I felt skin going back over glans. It was when some friends commented that I should stop constantly playing with my dick that I realised how "automatic" it had become that I was doing it in a very noticeable fashion to others wthout noticing it myself.

Now that I am circumcised, I do find myself reaching in sometimes to place dick sideways or upwards simply because it feels really nice that way. But this is not a habit and I never feel a "need" to do this because my dick is uncomfortably placed.

So I often wonder what pushed people to do that re-adjusting. I woudl assume those that are loosely cut would often feel the skin go over head when dick is at its smallest. Is it an instinctive reflex/habit to then reach in and move dick so that it grows and head gets exposed again ?

Or is it just an instinctive reaction to reach in and move it to make it grow so that you don't look so "flat" in the groin area ?

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
No it's more like your peehole gets stuck to your underclothing by a dried drop of precum. I find being cut really uncomfortable in different ways. Especially if you have a large glans too. The rim (corona) of the glans and urinary meatus inside the peehole will rub uncomfortably during sports, particularly bicycling. I have no idea why you would develop a twitch to keep your foreskin retracted. I guess you started preparing to be circumcised when you were in your mid-teens.

S

SirConcis

Feeling your glans rub is not a reson to get your hand in your pants to "re-adjust" your penis. If feeling your nakes glans in underwear is uncomfortable for you, then select the right underwear where such feelings are minimised. I've learned since being circumcised what I can and cannot wear in terms of underwear if I want the penis to be "silent" during the day.

There has to be another reason for guys cut at birth to "dig in" the underwear to re-adjust their penis.

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
When you are RICed, you have no idea of what is normal or unnormal. As far as you know, your penis has always been that way and everyone else's is too.

The worst year for me was the sixth grade. Maybe because my dick was growing. It's not a question of underwear. It is sheer discomfort. No amount of grabbing or flipping my dick in my underclothing could make it comfortable.

scott mcdonald

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've seen this often and it's a completely unconsious thing. Like a tick or a oblivious reaction. Was talking to a really hot waiter in a restaurant her kept grabbing his dick as if was itchy and it just seemed to be a mannerism that had no sexual connotations. Was sexy though - wanted to do it for him.

lasolasbud

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Since this thread I’ve noticed it more and more; it seems like everyone is into it. I saw two women pussy scratching the other day at Starbucks. And my five year old nephew is adjusting his junk all the time. Keep in mind, my nephew’s junk is tiny and his balls haven’t dropped so I asked him why he’s always playing with his penis. He said “he doesn’t know why but everyone else does it.” He also mentioned other boys pick at their ass holes. Last night I saw this really fat chick pulling at her ass; I guess her thong got lost in the folds of fat. It must have turned her husband on because he started grabbing his dick. It was a real sight to watch these two in the potato chip isle at the supermarket. I really don’t like the idea of people playing with themselves and then touching food. It’s sort of disgusting. I stopped shaking hands after I noticed a guy at the office scratching his nut and then picking his ass.

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Since this thread I’ve noticed it more and more; it seems like everyone is into it. I saw two women pussy scratching the other day at Starbucks. And my five year old nephew is adjusting his junk all the time. Keep in mind, my nephew’s junk is tiny and his balls haven’t dropped so I asked him why he’s always playing with his penis. He said “he doesn’t know why but everyone else does it.” He also mentioned other boys pick at their ass holes. Last night I saw this really fat chick pulling at her ass; I guess her thong got lost in the folds of fat. It must have turned her husband on because he started grabbing his dick. It was a real sight to watch these two in the potato chip isle at the supermarket. I really don’t like the idea of people playing with themselves and then touching food. It’s sort of disgusting. I stopped shaking hands after I noticed a guy at the office scratching his nut and then picking his ass.
You really put the extreme in adjusting. :dead1:

lasolasbud

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Yeah, I guess I did. LOL I think it is "extreme" or maybe it’s obsessive compulsive behavior. Who know? We just need to be more careful of what we’re touching and never put our fingers in our mouths because we could be tasting someone’s dirty dick or hole. As for me, I don't like seeing it and don't want to taste it either.

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i think its a natural born behaviour that we're later trained to supress in public. without going into a whole psycological monograph about the connection guys have with their diks, it's obvious to me that we like to be reassured by it's presence, from birth. giving it a kind of a "security tug"

little kids are always grabbing their crotch, my really young (2&3) nephews are always walking around with one hand on their crotch and the other either picking their nose or smaking their brother in the head.

now hip hop culture has helped liberate the adults who still enjoy grabbin their junk in public, making it an acceptable social custom

I do it when i need to regardless of where I am and i have to say, i really like seeing other similarly uninhibited guys do the same. you'd rub your eye or scratch your elbow if it itched right? and it's a fairly subtle signal to others who might be interested in u that ur in a receptive mood..lol

and anyway it's jsut another body part people.... relax.

I can certainly agree. We see it all around us every day. Ever watch a Baseball game on TV. Of course I know that catchers wear a cup for protection, but all ball players (Pun intended) work their uniforms with a tug in the groin area.

So much so that it also is ingrained in young ball players. Ever watch the little league world series?

rainbowknight

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If you wear boxers, which seems to be the trend today and some doctor's advocate it, you have to grab to do some tasks. At work, I have to bend a lot so I find myself grabbing my package so that my boys do not get twisted in my boxers when I bend down. It is either that or wait until I stand up and have the leg hole above my cock. To which, I will have to dig in public to pull them down or walk all the way to the bathroom and pull them down.