Extreme camming

D_holly dolly

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hi all,

Ok now I'm searching for something really special on cam. Some can find it strange but if you do, just ignore this thread...

I'm a 19 years old french boy and my cock is about 9 inches when it's fully hard...

I am looking for some special comparison on the cam, cause I ONLY want guys who are way smaller than me (5 inches or less) or bigger than me (at least 10 inches). All ages and all ethnicity welcomed !

I like both submission and domination, so I promise to be very submissive with bigger guys and very humiliating with the little ones !

If you don't like this stuff, just don't answer to this thread you are free to see other guys camming and there are many on this site ;) But don't bother me saying it's bad : I like it, and I know some like it too !

If you add me, precise you're from LPSG and if you are bigger or smaller !

Sorry for repeating, but I would like it to be clear: It's only for people who like domination/submission and dirty talking !

my MSN is ollopa@hotmail.fr
my Yahoo is : ollopasta@yahoo.com

I prefer MSN (cam works better on it) !
Girls are ok too, but I doubt to find some girls who like it :tongue:

Enjoy !

toedick

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
very small uk guy. you up for fun? did you add me on msn the other week?
toedicked by name aswell as nature. my winky is as little as your little toe:smile:

D_holly dolly

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm here again tonight, only add me if you can be my master (really huge cock needed to be my master) or wanna be my slave, I'm in the right mood for domination/submission :cool:

If you like one of these options or both, don't hesitate add me !

I'm horny...:tongue:

D_holly dolly

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm a little ashamed to admit it but at the moment I'm searching for a very big cock (at least 8 inches long) and also very thick to dominate me (dirty talking and hot camming).

If I like your cock and want to serve it, I promise I will do whatever you wish and talk respectfully to my master...

My ideal master would be : black with a giant thick cock and older than me... I'm so horny !