Extreme "Growers"?

D_Ed_BagladyJr

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I honestly think my penis has a mind of its own. It has gotten down to a really thick hard 2 inches. Usually when it is cold, really cold. In the summer it will never get below 4. But fully erect it goes from 7.8 to 8.2. Although I have been accused of being bigger. Need to remeasure?

So I guess it dose have a lot to do with being a skinny guy (mostly) am quite the grower. Suppose that explains why I go through a lot of underwear!

B_Mauvamor

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
At one of the gym I go to, there's this very handsome guy I met a few years ago and he's a great fuckfriend. The first time I saw him in the steamroom, I felt pity for him. His cock, when totally limp, is 3.5 inches, thin like my thumb and it is a bit twisted, like it is deformed or something, So anyway, he kept looking at me and smiling. I knew he was interested but back then, his cock was putting me off. I went to take a shower, in a more secluded area anf he followed me. I simply pretended he wasn't there... until I turned around and saw his hard-on. My eyes bulged and my jaw dropped to the floor. Fully erect, he reaches a little over 8 inches, it gets thicker than mine and it is fully straight, no more twist. One of the most beautiful cocks I've seen in my whole life. Needless to say, I quickly accepted his advances from that moment on and we became really good fuck buddies.

Sangana

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
rhonnie: Being a big grower has its upsides. I'm rather the opposite; I'm a shower.

I'm always somewhere between 6-8 inches (depending on weather, etc) soft and about 10 when erect. Long drives or sitting through a movie (at the movie theater) in a tight chair can leave me ....irritated. Smaller tackle when it's not needed isn't such a bad thing.
I like those guys xD talking about sizes like 8inches soft and 10 hard blablabla no even having a pic uploaded but talking..

Reactions: teu10

kelvinza

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I am quiate a grower too even tho my hard dick is not THAT big compared to you guys on here. Anyway, my flaccid, when its soooo flaccid, is very small. I dont usually sport bulge at all regarding any sitting positions, pants, shorts. Like many people said on here, I sometimes get treated / assumed that i have small dick. Especially in my culture/country, where people dont know "shower/grower"

When i get hard, it gets much thicker that flaccid.

Black_Frost

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I'm small, length and girth, when flaccid (never measured it, soft,) and 7.5x6, when erect. Generally makes for very pleased partners. *g.* Growing-up in cold weather country, at least I knew it was unlikely I'd get frostbite....

kloffus2000

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I am a shower ( 5x5 flaccid) but at the sauna the other day I was with a guy who was what I would term and extreme grower.. Of course I did not have a ruler with me but judging by my experience and comapring him with myself (7.75x 6 erect ) I estimate that flaccid he was on the small side of the average band , uncut 2.1/2 inches and no thicker than my little finger say, 2 3/4 . yet when he was fully erect he was a good 8 1/2 by about 6 girth at base tapering to probably 5 1/2 at the knob .

AverageBro5

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I was just curious if there were any extreme growers on this site like me. And by growers, I don't mean guys with 5-6 inch flaccid penises who are like 8 and above erect, I mean guys with small/average flaccid penises that become pretty large when erect. I myself am only 3.75 when flaccid but close to 7.25 when erect. I'd rather have a little flaccid penis and a big erection then a large flaccid penis and an average erection, however my lowly flaccid penis keeps me from wanting to do anything wild like skinny-dipping or venturing onto public beaches as well as keeps me from participating in the public showers for fear of people prejudging me by my softness.lol Any other similar growers on here?

my friend is quite like you. about 3 inches soft, and about 7 or 8 hard. skinny though 4.5 to 5: girth

Black_Frost

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
rhonnie: Being a big grower has its upsides. I'm rather the opposite; I'm a shower.

I'm always somewhere between 6-8 inches (depending on weather, etc) soft and about 10 when erect. Long drives or sitting through a movie (at the movie theater) in a tight chair can leave me ....irritated. Smaller tackle when it's not needed isn't such a bad thing.

Being a serious grower, I don't have the penis issue, unless I'm hard. That said, I do have that issue with my balls. They're pretty big, and hang low. I'm forever getting them smashed between my thighs, or sitting upon them when getting into the car or when I'm in a confining seat where I can't spread my legs much.

OTOH, if I can spread my legs decently, I do like the feeling of them resting upon the chair cushion. (Through my clothes, of course.)

Being a shower can be great for public nudity but as winter starts to show up I can't help but thinking about someone I know who's the ultimate shower (21 cm / 8.26 inches soft and 22cm/ 8.66 inches hard) and simply cannot fit his junk into his pants (he also has pretty big balls) whereas I flaunt a nice and practicable bulge.

someperson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I am a shower ( 5x5 flaccid) but at the sauna the other day I was with a guy who was what I would term and extreme grower.. Of course I did not have a ruler with me but judging by my experience and comapring him with myself (7.75x 6 erect ) I estimate that flaccid he was on the small side of the average band , uncut 2.1/2 inches and no thicker than my little finger say, 2 3/4 . yet when he was fully erect he was a good 8 1/2 by about 6 girth at base tapering to probably 5 1/2 at the knob .
wow he gained a inch after just a few words,,,,

Reactions: moparmike

submit452

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Check out my photos. I go from near zero to just on 7". I never go to nude beaches. But the surprise factor is fun, and down the years some gfs have been very surprised.LOL
my cock is that way too one inch to at least 7 and 1/2 inches hard but its with a lot of foreplay and incentives like the time I saw all my guys friends naked and hard I then came in my white briefs