Extreme Homo sapiens (male) makeover

MaxHungSkotBraun

Just Browsing
Media
Not being content with very many of my body parts, particularly the most obvious one for this site is what is between my legs, I decided many years ago to take whatever reasonably safe and effective means I could to correct all of them. I have had lots of success but only with many years invested in the ventures. I will tell some details of these attribute improvements over the next few weeks or months and they may be categorized as follows:

Musculature before
very little sexy muscle mass, mostly very well developed legs but with chest being a virtual unicellular cellophane coating on my rib cage and arms being rather cylindrical in shape

Musculature after 8 years of strength training
Biceps of 16 inches with chest at least beginning to have distinct definition. Several men and women at gym have commented that I have an athlete's body which I take as serious compliment

Balls before
Less than 1 inch long and half inch wide, one above the other and both held in tight grip against base of cock.

Balls after
More than 2.5 inches long and 1.5 inches wide, not super wide but respectable; both now hanging and swinging well below the cock and positioned side by side; also balls now seriously separated so each can be played with and sucked serially

Cock before
Flaccid, about 3.25 inches give or take, 5.5 rock hard, uncut which I hated because head not pronounced enough, too sensitive for really long sex sessions and not amenable for dry jerking, hideous color of raw liver; foreskin also too sensitive with band of red on side facing the cockhead;

Cock after
Flaccid, 7.5 inches give or take, 10.5 rock hard (though all dicks of this size have some trouble because of hydrostatic blood requirements to keep this status for long times but intermittently gloriously possible), have created a hybrid dick -- skin stays retracted most of the time, cockhead much bigger now with the toughening and serious thickening of surficial skin, incredible staying power; foreskin now of uniform color when retracted; as any whore will tell you, the cut dick is much more desirable than an uncut one because -- it takes longer to cum, the corona stays exposed within the cunt for whole sex act giving lots of loving to gspots and other sacred areas therein and it is generally cleaner (uncut cocks basically provide cockhead stimualtion on in movements and are inside the foreskin on the out maneuver)

Frenulum before
Worthless piece of sinew tethering the foreskin to the cockhead and producing a dead zone on the belly of the beast.

Frenulum after
Gone with a non-surgical technique -- now cock feels much better in the hand and there is more surficial area to touch and glory in during sex with or without a partner.

MaxHungSkotBraun

Just Browsing
Media
This is only modification that did not take years and years to accomplish

Basically you find a wart removal medication that has as active ingredient, salicilic acid. This is also ingredient in many facial skin rejuvenations and it is very powerful so you must use with extreme caution.

As you turn the cock over you will see the frenulum tissue and you can feel it and determine how little feeling there is in this sinewy material. What purpose it serves I do not know, but it detracts seriously from sexual enjoyment of your cock. So apply the wart remover very carefully just to that tissue, not the cockhead tissue of the shaft tissue. Wipe off any that gets outside the boundaries of this worthless appendage. Let dry and add some more. Eventually you will have a white crusty little coating. Now there must be no sex for several days and after these days, you will be able to pry this residue off and off will come some of the frenulum which extends from cockhead to a centimeter or so down the shaft. Carefully reapply and repeat process until you have ridded yourself of this disgusting membrane. Then be careful during all sexual activity thereafter as the new beautiful cockhead tissue and shaft tissue are very tender until weathered a bit.

You can have this done surgically but why do that is you can remove it as you would a wart. But be very, very careful about not getting the compound on the really good tissue surrounding this tethering monstrosity.

MaxHungSkotBraun

Just Browsing
Media
As I said the other techniques took between 6 and 9 years to accomplish with daily regimen required. But like all desirable things in life (having a big cock being near the top), any worthwhile effort that produces results is worth the wait (cock upsizing being the very most time consuming of the activities I will outline).

Phobos

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
5.5 to 10.5 and removing the frenulum just with some cream? I call bullshit

Imsal

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
can't help but notice the lack of pictures......I dont believe any of this

B_quietguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Good luck with your body makeover project - but from the sounds of it, this entry belongs in fictitious stories. I just can't believe gaining 5 inches and losing the frenulum. Then again, some acid burns will remove the frenulum for you. Not that I recommend it.

maxcok

Expert Member
Media

Wow. Your body modification achievements are utterly fantastic, and I mean that in the purest definition of the word. I am particularly curious about your relationship with your frenulum, which you refer to as a 'worthless piece of sinew'. I'm wondering if you experienced some early childhood taunts or trauma which resulted in this sense of dysmorphia? Also,will you be satisfied with a mere 10.5", or do you plan to go for the Ripley record?

Last edited:

MaxHungSkotBraun

Just Browsing
Media
Since there seems more interest in the makeover in my cock than other bodily areas I will get right to the point. First let me say it is not a piece of cake (or cock). All tissues in the body including skin (the easiest to enlarge and stretch) and bone (the most difficult but not impossible to increase in size and length artificially activated of course). And if the cock were just blood vessels and skin you could have any length you wanted in a year or two but the main obstacle is the ligament sheath just beneath the surface. This tissue is extremely intractable to lengthening. But not impossible. Like muscle you have to apply tension, tremendous tension and with time the ligament fibers will succumb and tear apart after months and months of this and fill in gaps with new ligament tissue and consequently longer cock.

How long with this take. Well, since you cannot force the issue or you risk tearing the beast off or creating serious injury, it will take years and years. That is what I did and added a 20 minute routine every morning without fail. You can find all sorts of stretching techniques at places like mattersofsize.com and others. I did a few basic very intense stretches for 9 years every single day and would watch for days and days to see even a mm growth, but I did always see those microscoping increases and over time they add up. Good luck.