Extreme jealousy of bigger dicked guys

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by crispy88, Jun 13, 2010.

1. crispy88

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Just wanted to get this off my chest lol is it normal to be really jealous of guys with bigger dicks? I look at some of u hung guys on here and just wish I had cocks like yours haha... Just wanted to know if I'm the only one here like this or if others feel the same haha

2. Water dragon

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I look in awe at these meat monsters

3. exwhyzee

Gold Member

There was a thread similar to this a few weeks ago.
    Jealous? Definately not.
    Interesting? Definately.

4. shr1125

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I'm not jealous of these larger monters; I'm quite happy with my little cock.

I'm fascinated by the larger monsters on here. So fascinated that I'd love to handle one, to jerk one off, to have my mouth around one. I'd just want to sit back and watch one operate. I'd love to just worship a nice, thick, long cock because I know I'll never have one.

5. B_nyvin

B_nyvin New Member

There are plenty of advertisements for bigger dicks and lots and lots of guys showing off bigger dicks and the general societal concensus is bigger is better for cocks....so i'm sure you're not alone, or even a minority.

6. marknyc

Gold Member

Albums:
    funny ... i have the same feelings as shr1125... little dicked guy here ,,, totolly fasinated with you men with large cocks... want to spend hours worshipping big cocks and the men who have them
    very HOT

7. the_reverend

Gold Member

normal? sure. necessary? nah. we're all jealous of somebody about something at some time or another...but it's usually unnecessary to feel so, because you're bound to have something else going for you.

i'm fairly hung, but broke and single. so a guy with a small dick but a successful career and loving relationship might envy my unit, but i envy his life. ;)

8. Gecko4lif

Gold Member

Albums:
    I dont see the point in being jealous. Not like it is going to change anything.

9. DV8

DV8
    Gold Member

Albums:
    I agree. You're born with what you have, just like we are. If there wasn't such an emphasis put on penis size, you wouldn't give a damn. Sometimes, having a big dick doesn't even seem practical. For example- I LOVE SEX! I'm a fucking slut when it comes to sex- not everyone can take my dick in the ass, and not everyone can get past the head. It's nice to know that it can do some destruction for someone who wants me to rip them a new asshole, but it does no me good if I can't penetrate. I'm a big guy- football player build- I have 2 rules- if you can't fit a can glade air freshener in your mouth, my cock doesn't need to go there... and if I can't fit 3 fingers in your ass, then I can't fuck you. There's possibly a good amount of ass and head I'm missing out on :(

So don't be jealous, there are pros and cons to everything.

10. Brensta

Gold Member

Albums:
    There's always someone better than you at everything you are good at. There's always someone bigger than you too.

11. tommyt123

tommyt123 New Member

Albums:
    I'd probably agree, I'm not 'small' but I still definately know what you mean, but with me it comes and goes. There I times when i couldn't be happier with what I have, but also others when i REALLY want it bigger. You just gotta try and be happy with whatever you had, as DrDante so rightly said, there are pros and cons to everything; the hard part is just focusing on the pros.

12. B_quietguy

B_quietguy New Member

Everybody can find something in somebody else they envy. Be it penis size, looks, wealth, health, past experiences, relationship status, whatever.

That means even though you may envy a well hung guy for his cock size, he may envy 5 other things about you.

It also means that even if you suddenly got a penis like his, you can still find other things to envy about him or other men.

Envy will always be a part of your life. You can let it control you, or you can think of envy as a teacher that tells you what you want.

13. rob_just_rob

Gold Member

Stop worrying about what is "normal". There is no normal.

A better question to ask yourself would be, "What good is my 'extreme jealousy' doing me?"

14. cbrmale

Gold Member

Albums:
    I like my size and I don't want to be any bigger, or at least thicker. I have sex with my wife about every second day, and yesterday being a lazy Sunday afternoon I could have gone a second round. But I didn't because I was sore, and this is due to my thickness. We both get sore, and this means we have to watch how long I last and how often we have sex.

15. B_625girth

B_625girth New Member

I have a friend that tries to embarrass me because I am hung, have a rep, and he does not.

16. simbablk

Gold Member

Albums:
    Hmmm. Very well said. Well done.

But I must be honest. I too find myself with a tinge of jealousy at the really large guys here. I think its just natural to see something you wish you had and be jealous if someone else has it. Not everyone will feel jealous, but i do.

17. wallyj84

Gold Member

I am extremely jealous of large cocks.

18. Gaydane

Gaydane New Member

Jealous? No, not really...

But I do ADMIRE big cocks, but I am not jealous, because my sex life works fine with the cock I have (7-7,25 inches, which is not even small...)

I think having a huge 8-10 inches cock does have some advantages, but also some bad aspects. I know a young guy with a 9 inch cock, and he sometimes gets rejected because people do not want his cock in their ass or in their pussy. But on the other hand, there are also people who love huge cocks. But I just mean to say, that whatever you have a 6 inches cock or a 9 inches cock, there is always somebody who likes you and somebody who doesn´t ;)

19. builder10

builder10 Well-Known Member

Albums:
    I intimidate a few of my mates I think. Some of 'em won't fuck a chick with me anymore cause they reckon I show them up. But most just admire it. WIsh they were the same... They all like seein it fuck pussy though ;)

20. Pecker Check

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Jealousy and fantasy are different feelings. When I see a huge cock I sometimes fantasize about what it would be like to have it for my own. But I don't think I spend much time getting jealous.

Draft saved Draft deleted