Extreme Jealousy?

How extreme is this jealousy?

• Total voters

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
All you have done in this thread is make unjustified personal attacks. I've tried to be civil and consider your position. I've asked you to explain your comments so I could gain a better understanding of your rationale. You ignored all that, and just waited for another opportunity to say something mean and utterly pointless.

Now, I'll just say, fuck off troll.

You're the troll. You want to keep your girlfriend under the bridge where you can have your way with her so that no other "trolls" can get her pregnant. But if you get her pregnant you'll run away to another bridge and find another girl to take control of.

You have more severe issues than she does. I think you are part of her problem.

If you read your posts in this thread in their entirety you might get an idea of how you are perceived by others. But you probably won't. Troll :tongue:

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was being sarcastic in my earlier post. I don't like football. Only darts.

Everyone knows England are out of the World Cup. Just as everyone knows I'm mental :cool:

alwaysguessing

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have to say, I'm a little glad that there's going to be some distance between you and your girlfriend for a while.

Me too. I'm interested to see what will happen. No doubt she will see it as the end of the world. I think we will have better opportunity to grow as individuals. And I don't think we will stray if we really care about each other. And if we do, maybe we shall find new relationships to be more fulfilling and less stressful. I can't imagine it, but you never know.

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Interesting! You are going 400 miles away! I think that is GREAT! This is the prime oppuritunity for your girlfriend to REALLY survive on her own without you and grow.

This is also a great chance for you to be seperated from her.

This is a chance for growth on both your parts.

AND LORD PETITE THANK YOU FOR THE LINK lol *drool*

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Tell her you will miss her, because it's true. Your mixed feelings about the career move make it terribly clear. But yes, she has to stay with the shrink for now.

B_quietguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
It's not your duty to solve her insecurity issues. Nor is it safe for you to change your behavior so she can avoid dealing with her issues.

If you did not do anything wrong (i.e. - nobody got hurt), and she was in a huff about a non-incident, then leave her for somebody who is more secure. Especially if she can't own her behavior by apologizing.