Extreme Makeover Home Edition

Pices2325

Experimental Member
Media
I love the show; and the people on it! Ty Pennington is so hott, especially with his shirt off. Hung or not? There was this one guy on the crew or whatever, i think he was Michael and he seemed SO gay. What are your thoughts?

D

deleted2253

Originally posted by Pices2325@Apr 18 2005, 03:52 PM
I love the show; and the people on it! Ty Pennington is so hott, especially with his shirt off. Hung or not? There was this one guy on the crew or whatever, i think he was Michael and he seemed SO gay. What are your thoughts?
[post=301781]Quoted post[/post]​

Ty is sooo gorgeous. Love the episodes when he takes his shirt off!!!! :9 :9 It would be nice if he was hung, he doesn't seem to have much of a bulge to me when I watch him on the show. For me, it doesn't really matter! He is just so amazingly hunky that I would do him no matter what!

snobbes

Sexy Member
Media
Totally annoying.. never could figure out why he insist of crashing the loudspeakers of my TV... maybe something wrong with his eyesigth. so everyone appears to be further away from him than they actually are..... beats me

Male Bonding etc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I like the fact that the show actually DOES something for people in need, AND they pull communities together to do it. For what it is, the show is REAL life altruism.

That being said, I wish they'd be a little more "green" in their approach. Instead of tearing down every house (think- their version of crash scenes in action shows), why can't they preserve some homes or parts of them once in a while? Instead of throwing it all away, why can't some doors, windows, sinks and toilets be reused or given to Habitat for Humanity?

I guess I haven't seen the show when Ty takes his shirt off. As far as all the yelling he does, I think he probably has ADHD. The yelling is annoying, but perhaps it is a positive way to redirect his hyper behavior. Then again it may simply be their way to get the viewers' adrenaline pumping.

notsmallmatt

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
my boss is this sculpture asshole who did an episode where he helped make over some fire house(we have one of the chairs.. made from firehose.. INCREDIBLY UNCOMFORTABLE)... and we have a pic of ty(standing at the bar wearing a shirt from my work) doing that tanned leather/rubber freak smile and thumbs up move thats really so cool.. .really...

total douche.

Male Bonding etc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
They have had one or two shows where they did reuse windows, doors, etc for other homes. Also one where they moved the modular home for someone else to use.
Good! Obviously, I haven't seen all of the shows, but I'd like to see them do this sort of thing more often.

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I once wouldn't miss the show. Now all it is about is making people feel bad for someone else. Like no one else has any problems. If they want to build someone a home they should go to New Orleans, there certainly isn't a lack of need there.

T-Lex

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
What kills me about this show is that they build these "families in need" such huge, ostentatious homes that I wonder how many of them can actually afford to keep them? I know in some cases a local bank has stepped forward and said "the mortgage is paid for", but still I wonder about taxes, insurance, utilities, upkeep, etc. I think they should revisit some of the homeowners to see how many are still in those McMansions, and if they are, how well the houses have been kept up.

9incharkansasdick

Experimental Member
Media
Ty is a total jerk and has a small penis. He worked on a project near where I used to live. I went with a group to help with the project. He talked down to a group of high school boys (called them hicks) and they walked off the project.
The house I am referring to was NOT completed. only one of the six bathrooms was plumbed. The show does more harm than good for the families. Someone was right about the taxes, insurance, upkeep, increased utilities, etc. I make a good salary and it is hard some months for me to make my ends meet. It must be horrible for these families who budget for 1500 sq. ft. and then get 6500!!! The show is a total flop in my opinion and so is Ty....drunk pencil dicked bastard!

thicktopguy69

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I ove the show - but it always makes me cry. I know. I am a sap. :)

They are doing a "green" version of the show this coming weekend. I don't know that they are reusing any of the old stuff from the house but they are making it more green friendly.

I have heard of at least 2 stories turned bad after the fact. One where a family ended up having to sell the house because they couldn't afford the upkeep. The other was where this couple took in 4 brother/sister orphans - they had 4 kids themself - so 10 people crammed in one house. After they built the house and gave all the kids a car the couple evicted them. The kids took the family to court saying they should get something out of the whole deal since they were the reason the family got the house in the first place. Judge threw it out since the house was originally owned by the family that took them in.

Oh and I think Ty is hot too. He may not be hung but I'd like to think he was.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like the fact that the show actually DOES something for people in need, AND they pull communities together to do it. For what it is, the show is REAL life altruism.

That being said, I wish they'd be a little more "green" in their approach. Instead of tearing down every house (think- their version of crash scenes in action shows), why can't they preserve some homes or parts of them once in a while? Instead of throwing it all away, why can't some doors, windows, sinks and toilets be reused or given to Habitat for Humanity?

I guess I haven't seen the show when Ty takes his shirt off. As far as all the yelling he does, I think he probably has ADHD. The yelling is annoying, but perhaps it is a positive way to redirect his hyper behavior. Then again it may simply be their way to get the viewers' adrenaline pumping.

I have read an article that stated that Ty does, in fact, have ADHD.

bulge4u2

1st Like
Media
Ty is overbearing, and often the show is more about him than the family getting the makeover. I can't take his out of control yelling. And what about the '' glass is half-empty '' concept? By this, I mean, what happens to the hundreds of families who are not picked to get a home makeover ? Does ABC do anything for them? Do you really think they watch the show ?

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Ty is overbearing, and often the show is more about him than the family getting the makeover. I can't take his out of control yelling. And what about the '' glass is half-empty '' concept? By this, I mean, what happens to the hundreds of families who are not picked to get a home makeover ? Does ABC do anything for them? Do you really think they watch the show ?

Bitter much?