Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Did anyone watch this tonight? It's quite good. It's a 3 part documentary with this journalist who goes about finding out what lengths men will go to make themselves look great, from bodybuilders in the gym on steroids to an x factor style audition to find the perfect cover man for mens health magazine. Quite gratuitous full frontal flaccid cock shots including the journalist/presenters.

One part of the documentary is where the roving presenter (who is flabby and unashamedly stands naked in front of the camera showing his small or perhaps average flaccid dick later in the programme) and some buff models are on podiums (with pants on, some of which show bulges) while women walk around them and admire whichever men they find attractive. A few women admit to preferring men with hairless bodies, and a couple say they dislike one of the men who is very muscley but who oozes too much ego and vanity for their liking.

On the trailer for part 2 which is next thursday at 10pm, he's in an operating theatre where some guy under the knife is having penis enlargement. He says "look at that thing, its huge!" and they show it too, lying upwards facing his stomach. They also show him wearing a penis stretcher. It's all done very tongue in cheek much like other similar channel 4 documentaries about the body, but it's quite interesting. It might be on youtube soon for those who aren't in the UK. Here's a page of links about the programme.

extreme male beauty - Google Search

Last edited:
Reactions: pinokio

hoggindaz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
im in the us so i dont get bbc, but i really enjoy the style of the bbc documentaries.

hoggindaz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
billybigwilly, i am sorry, are you still angry at me for sleeping with your nympho mother? or are you just randomly angry at people you dont know because your parents mistook you for a girl with a large clit at birth and gave you gender reassignment surgery? either way, i wish you luck.

IrishWank

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hoggindaz, I dont know if there is history between you and Bill-Big-Willy, but I dont think he was attacking you there in anyway. He was calling the BBC robbing cunts for charging a ridiculous amount of money to watch TV.

And Extremem Male Beauty is on Channel 4 anyway, not a BBC station.

Matt_101

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I quite liked the show last night, and I know the guy they interviewed that was on steroids.

Although that guy that was fat and really vain disgusted me, he was just a fat ugly chav and he thought he was gods gift to man. He said he wanted to be like peter andre, but he was really ugly, he went under surgery to fix his loose skin.

It will be good to see how the presenter looks at the end of it, like if he manages to get a good body and bigger dick after 8 weeks. Hopefully he does because it's only 8 weeks till summer and I need to get into shape in that amount of time

Can't wait till next weeks show

Dan the man

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You guys are gonna LOVE tonights episode. :biggrin1: I'm currently recording it and will reduce it and upload it in a few hours. It's ALL about the penis. The journalist wants to make his bigger, yet he's made a mould of his which he measures at 7 and a half inches. What he wants is a bigger flaccid one. There's women inspecting anonymous penises from behind enlarged gloryholes and making comments. Girth comes out as important from a couple of women. Anyway, won't give too much away.

Matt_101

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah he is trying out jelqing and seeing if there is any significant results to it, so we will finally see if it works or not!!

Dan the man

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah he is trying out jelqing and seeing if there is any significant results to it, so we will finally see if it works or not!!

Good isn't it. Don't tell everyone here what the guys in the locker room just said about their penis sizes when asked, let them find out, but, gotta be one or two lies there don't you think, lol.

Matt_101

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Good isn't it. Don't tell everyone here what the guys in the locker room just said about their penis sizes when asked, let them find out, but, gotta be one or two lies there don't you think, lol.

Yeah although that welsh guy was very big, so he might actually not be lying about it.

Matt_101

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Wow, he put on half an inch of length from jelqing in two weeks,

That is absolute truth that jelqing works. People can't deny that it doesn't work as he it was done on tv, just by doing 200 jelqs a day

I'm away to jelq

Dan the man

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow, he put on half an inch of length from jelqing in two weeks,

That is absolute truth that jelqing works. People can't deny that it doesn't work as he it was done on tv, just by doing 200 jelqs a day

I'm away to jelq

Well,maybe it'll shrink back to normal size after a period of time. I wouldn't bother if I were you, honestly. :wink:

Jason

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

Just one or two lies. Unless it was three or four.

Dan the man

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
im re-watching on 4(plus)1

Meanwhile, watch 'meet the gigolos' on channel 4 now. They showed one guy, the 'italian stallion' who looks a bit like a rocco siffredi, being dropped by taxi at a road called bishops avenue (millionaires row) which is actually only a couple of miles from me. He had sex with a millionaires wife AND the millionaire which he wasn't expecting. He makes £400 an hour. :frown1: