• Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

Extreme Male beauty - Channel 4

Gifford

Lurker
The three guys in the locker room were talking utter bullshit, the first one "i'm 7 - 7.5" clasic BS i'm guessing a made up inch or inch and a half, the second one "i'm nearly 8" again a classic lie probably 7" irl, third guy was massive but lets face it probably lying.

And the mould of the presenters dick before the jelqing looked 5 to me certainly no more than 5.5.

D_Rock_ N_Hardon

Account Disabled
Sexuality
No Response
1. Tim measured his moulds in a very unscientific manner
2. What a skinny noodle of a dick he has!
3. The Welsh Rugby guy with the 10"-er....ahh what's to stopme saying I have a 12"-er and laughing with my mates as if to say "I do, don't I??" lol

JackM

Verified
Gold
Website
jackem-ne.blogspot.com
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I liked the way the Welshman "with 10 inches" was immediately followed by a scene where the voice-over said "Back in the real real world..."

I like to think mine is big, and I've certainly seen bigger, but very rarely over 9".

Mr_Cumalot

Experimental Member
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That show didn't do anything for the everyday guy, but maybe it was aimed more at women who want to think that every 5 inch cock is actually 7 and so forth?!

I dunno. The 3 locker room guys all over 7. The presenter 7.5 and gained an inch from a week of Jelqing. The bloke in the op 5 inches flaccid (a girl at my work described him as long). AND to top it all the survey they did 71% of guys claimed to be above 6 inches.

All bollocks? Or further proof that the real average is higher than suggested...

Dan the man

Verified
Gold
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay