Extreme Precumming

jtmhappy01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So much fucking gay shit is always posted under straight website section. If all it has is a dick in it it's fucking gay. Is that so hard to fucking understand? Fucking idiots.

D

deleted105034

Ya, looks like maybe it had a piercing ( PA perhaps ? ) and then took it out? Either way hats off to him to getting that much pre-cum out.

Been a goal of mine for a while!
~T

LPwatcher

Experimental Member
Media
As a gay guy, I read both the straight & gay boards, and even I find it irritating when someone posts an obviously gay-geared clip in the straight section. It's a guy & his dick -- nothing straight about that.

Kotchanski

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
So much fucking gay shit is always posted under straight website section. If all it has is a dick in it it's fucking gay. Is that so hard to fucking understand? Fucking idiots.

1 person does not a gay make

1 person = Neither gay nor straight
2 people of same gender = gay
2 people of different genders = straight
3 or more peoples = everything else.

hithere15

Experimental Member
Media
You know, why don't they create a subforum labeled Solo Videos/websites. That way, we wouldnt run into this stupid argument anymore...

jtmhappy01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
1 person does not a gay make

1 person = Neither gay nor straight
2 people of same gender = gay
2 people of different genders = straight
3 or more peoples = everything else.
Some people will make arguments just to make arguments. You fall into that category. Obviously most of the consensus here feels the exact same way - there is nothing "straight" about that clip and most feel it is gay. But you know what, forget that. By your own admission 1 person is neither gay nor straight - and since this is a channel dedicated to straight content, you've only helped support the point that it simply does not belong here. Good day sir.

Last edited:

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
What if the video is of a pussy being fingered? Would that be gay in your opinion?

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Some people will make arguments just to make arguments. You fall into that category. Obviously most of the consensus here feels the exact same way - there is nothing "straight" about that clip and most feel it is gay. But you know what, forget that. By your own admission 1 person is neither gay nor straight - and since this is a channel dedicated to straight content, you've only helped support the point that it simply does not belong here. Good day sir.

The last time I called Aconitum 'sir' I spent the next three days with my ass kicked up around my shoulders.