extreme shrinkage

curiousg

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
just wondering how much shrinkage is normal.

I had something happen to me this evening that's never happened before. It was very cold while I was walking home this evening (and I had just left a very warm environment), when I had this crazy rub going on in my cords.

now, I don't consider myself a shower, I hang about 4" flacid, but it's enough that my dick "hangs". Anyway, the entire shaft of my penis had retracted into my body, leaving just the head of my penis pointing straight forward- and the rub on my cock was awesome (which resulted in a great erection which always looks/feels good while walking in cords). Made me wonder if short guys feel this all the time?

so a question to the showers in cold climates is, how much do you shrink?

D_Hammond Happydipper

Account Disabled
Media
just wondering how much shrinkage is normal.

I had something happen to me this evening that's never happened before. It was very cold while I was walking home this evening (and I had just left a very warm environment), when I had this crazy rub going on in my cords.

now, I don't consider myself a shower, I hang about 4" flacid, but it's enough that my dick "hangs". Anyway, the entire shaft of my penis had retracted into my body, leaving just the head of my penis pointing straight forward- and the rub on my cock was awesome (which resulted in a great erection which always looks/feels good while walking in cords). Made me wonder if short guys feel this all the time?

so a question to the showers in cold climates is, how much do you shrink?
Very fortunate this winter, no "shrinkage" while being outside . Even tho it's been below freezing, the last few days
hangs at it's normal flaccid length and ball hang also like if it where summer.

analogy1

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm a grower not much of a shower unless its warm. I used to swim with a budy after a run. My dick looked micro quick sauna and the big boy was back. My budy was hanging huge warm or cold? I wear a cock ring to keep things from drawing up too tight.

sounder1

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
After a couple of hours of shoveling snow the other day, I came in and stripped to shower. Damn when I looked at myself in the mirror, my cock had disappear! I only saw the tip of him and everything else was just shriveled, loose skin. Came right back to usual flaccid size in the shower and grew to full erection while I edged and finallybated him to orgasm.

ChicagoSW

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
The funniest is when you come back from skiing...

This! I feel like a damn baby when I'm taking a leak after skiing. I'm generally not shy at the urinal but I start acting like an Amish preteen after a few hours skiing.

Anything somewhat strenuous in cold weather though will make me shrink. I'm not a huge shower but, like OP, hang about 4 inches and thick.

"Like a frightened turtle" - Seinfeld

D_Donald_ T_Rump

Experimental Member
Media
Man I hate occasional extreme shrinkage. I don't get it very often but from time to time it can happen. Worst is if you've got it when you get in the car and you're all uncomfortable when you're trying to drive and the damn thing's trying to get up inside you.

I've noticed I mostly get it when I'm ill with a cold or something - wtf is that all about?!

Last edited:

BoyCordoba

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm usually hanging at around 4" flaccid, just like the guys here and in extreme cases it can shrink to a mere 2" (Erect size is about 6.5"). Last time it happened was a couple weeks ago when my parter and I, together with 2 friends, went to a nudist camp up in the hills. The day was great but since it had been raining for a couple days, the water in the streams was cold. Unfortunatelly the 3 of them are showers and I am the only grower, damn!

D

deleted3782

I'm weird...sometimes I actually grow when I get really cold. My dick becomes dense, long, and tight. Probably not a good reaction for survivability of my dick in cases of extreme cold.