extreme shrinkage

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by curiousg, Jan 31, 2011.

1. curiousg

curiousg New Member

just wondering how much shrinkage is normal.

I had something happen to me this evening that's never happened before. It was very cold while I was walking home this evening (and I had just left a very warm environment), when I had this crazy rub going on in my cords.

now, I don't consider myself a shower, I hang about 4" flacid, but it's enough that my dick "hangs". Anyway, the entire shaft of my penis had retracted into my body, leaving just the head of my penis pointing straight forward- and the rub on my cock was awesome (which resulted in a great erection which always looks/feels good while walking in cords). Made me wonder if short guys feel this all the time?

so a question to the showers in cold climates is, how much do you shrink?

2. eurotop40

Gold Member

The funniest is when you come back from skiing...

3. D_Hammond Happydipper

D_Hammond Happydipper Account Disabled

Very fortunate this winter, no "shrinkage" while being outside . Even tho it's been below freezing, the last few days
    hangs at it's normal flaccid length and ball hang also like if it where summer.

4. long legs

Gold Member

Albums:
    I am small and have shrinkage a lot of the time.

5. analogy1

analogy1 New Member

I'm a grower not much of a shower unless its warm. I used to swim with a budy after a run. My dick looked micro quick sauna and the big boy was back. My budy was hanging huge warm or cold? I wear a cock ring to keep things from drawing up too tight.

6. sounder1

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    After a couple of hours of shoveling snow the other day, I came in and stripped to shower. Damn when I looked at myself in the mirror, my cock had disappear! I only saw the tip of him and everything else was just shriveled, loose skin. Came right back to usual flaccid size in the shower and grew to full erection while I edged and finallybated him to orgasm.

7. ChicagoSW

ChicagoSW Member

This! I feel like a damn baby when I'm taking a leak after skiing. I'm generally not shy at the urinal but I start acting like an Amish preteen after a few hours skiing.

Anything somewhat strenuous in cold weather though will make me shrink. I'm not a huge shower but, like OP, hang about 4 inches and thick.

"Like a frightened turtle" - Seinfeld

8. D_Kisha_Mia_Ash

D_Kisha_Mia_Ash Account Disabled

I have this LOL

9. D_Paul Pooter

D_Paul Pooter Account Disabled

I'm not large, but yes I've had my outie become an innie many times. Even when exercising, which i find strange. Not a pleasant feeling or look.

10. D_Donald_ T_Rump

D_Donald_ T_Rump New Member

Man I hate occasional extreme shrinkage. I don't get it very often but from time to time it can happen. Worst is if you've got it when you get in the car and you're all uncomfortable when you're trying to drive and the damn thing's trying to get up inside you.

I've noticed I mostly get it when I'm ill with a cold or something - wtf is that all about?!

#10 D_Donald_ T_Rump, Jan 31, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 31, 2011
  11. BoyCordoba

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I'm usually hanging at around 4" flaccid, just like the guys here and in extreme cases it can shrink to a mere 2" (Erect size is about 6.5"). Last time it happened was a couple weeks ago when my parter and I, together with 2 friends, went to a nudist camp up in the hills. The day was great but since it had been raining for a couple days, the water in the streams was cold. Unfortunatelly the 3 of them are showers and I am the only grower, damn!

12. exwhyzee

Gold Member

I'm weird...sometimes I actually grow when I get really cold. My dick becomes dense, long, and tight. Probably not a good reaction for survivability of my dick in cases of extreme cold.

Draft saved Draft deleted