Extremely busty girls!

Xspree

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As for me sweety, Yes, id prefer women with larger breasts... Ive always wanted to tity fuck a woman!!! But thats not say'n i wont chill with a woman who is smaller.. I prefer really huge ones but its really hard to find women who are DDD and larger..
P.S. I love big nipples!!!:smile::wink:

As a newcomer here, I am curious to know if well-endowed men gravitate towards extremely busty women and vice versa --the comments above would seem to indicate the answer to both questions is yes. My current boyfriend is my first lover who is really big and it has been nothing less than startling how much I get off on his size. However, I am not particularly busty at 34B/C -- very big nipples, though.

Xspree

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think I fit the description here ;-). I'm a natural 32E, sometimes FF if I eat alot.

I really wish i saw israeliwifey before she got banned. I wish all these haters would just shut up.. Her body must have been top notch cause i c alot of people hateing on her!!!:frown1::frown1::frown1: We she all band together and bring her back!!!

JMeister

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I really wish i saw israeliwifey before she got banned. I wish all these haters would just shut up.. Her body must have been top notch cause i c alot of people hateing on her!!!:frown1::frown1::frown1: We she all band together and bring her back!!!

I thought one needed to prove Google competence before being given an account here. LOL

Welcome LPSG Friends and Lovers!

Enjoy!

ScarletTemptation

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I am certainly busty enough to give a great tit fuck ;-)

The voyeuristic side of me loves to watch as a guy cums while sliding his cock between my oiled breasts mmmmm

TheDeTour

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As a newcomer here, I am curious to know if well-endowed men gravitate towards extremely busty women and vice versa --the comments above would seem to indicate the answer to both questions is yes. My current boyfriend is my first lover who is really big and it has been nothing less than startling how much I get off on his size. However, I am not particularly busty at 34B/C -- very big nipples, though.

I love big nipples :)

xxnineinchxx

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am certainly busty enough to give a great tit fuck ;-)

The voyeuristic side of me loves to watch as a guy cums while sliding his cock between my oiled breasts mmmmm

That's also what my materialistic side likes to do...:tongue: