EXTREMELY curved penises - experience with

pippo89

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Hi to all (women in particular). I obviously have no tits (so I'm not a woman), but I'd like to discuss a particular side of a widespread problem.
You know, on this forum we have already talked about curved penises, about the direction of their curve, about the best positions that we can enjoy with those curved cocks etc.
But there are less curved cocks and more curved cocks. Now I'd like to talk about very very curved cocks. It doesn't matter the direction of their curve, the important feature is that they have to be EXTREMELY curved. An example of very curved cock (downward) is my dick, you can see it in my profile.
So, let's share our experiences and our thoughts: have you ever had experience with an extremely curved cock? Was it easy to have sex with it? Did you enjoy oral with an extremely curved dick? How long it was? etc etc etc
let's talk!

P.S.
We can discuss both congenital curved cocks (like mine) or "acquired" curved ones.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Convoluted request for us to look at your cock pix?

Suggest you read the forum rules and then do a site search for thread titles containing the word 'curved'. Lots and lots of threads, both in this forum and others.

Strictly speaking this thread doesn't belong in this forum at all.

pippo89

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
It's not a request to look at my penis (there is show off section for this and I've already used it)... and I'm sorry that I chose the wrong section. If a mod wants to close this thread it's ok for me.

pippo89

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I'm not trying to find some kind of reassurance, I would only like to talk about the various experiences that we have with a curved penis.

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
I sometimes have problems with my left curve (I have a bit of downard curve also) especially when I'm really hard.. girls feel pain and I have always to use my hand to get into their cunt...life would be easier if I had an arrow straight penis or a u-curve one...