Extremely embarrassing mishap

MustB7in2ride

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Hi, I'm a pre-op transexual and I had something mortifying happen to me yesterday.

I was shopping in a department store walking toward an employee to ask a question when it happened. My 8.5 in. penis slipped out of my panties and hung down below my skirt(I like wearing somewhat short skirts). As she gasped, I quickly bent down and tucked it back up in my panties. I turned and left feeling humiliated. I can never go back there.

What can I do to make sure this doesn't happen again?

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

double_digit

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It takes some time for a person to transitition into a Pre-Op. At this stage of your life, why have you not learned how to tuck your manhood?
You need to research Gaff.....they really do help.

Drag-Queen Clothing, Shoes, Hosiery,Breastforms, Wigs and Hormones: Hide-Away Gaff

Hmmmm, wished I knew about this when I was playing dress up/Cosplay for a Sci-Fi convention! I do not do that sort of thing anymore but this would have saved the pain and trouble of using medical tape. :eek:

pasarefun

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
To answer the question of what is done with the penis during the sugery, it is turned inside out and becomes the pussy for the new lady. Just FYI