Extremely, extremely hard.

Souren

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was wondering if anyone else has this problem. When I get hard, I get really, really hard. So hard that I'm not able to bend my cock more than an inch in any direction. I can never understand people who take pictures of their cock sticking straight out from their body. Similar experiences?

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
What a tragic and terrible situation!!!!!!!

There must be a cure for this. It is called growing older. Enjoy what you now have and practice daily work outs.

In my own case it helped a lot.

lostmymind

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My wife told me about a guy she knew when she was younger that had this problem. She said his cock didn't bend at all when he was hard and it was difficult to find positions that were comfortable. One thing she mentioned was that he seemed to have a little more flex once he'd cum the first time.

Talk to your partner and find the angles that work. Good luck!

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
It's all in your ligaments. Mine are relaxed enough to give me a straight out hardon. On the not often occasion I have some rip-roaring wood, it sticks straight up, but most of the time it's a little bendable. Maybe it's because I've worn boxers for the better part of 15 years.

DonaldDoe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I was wondering if anyone else has this problem. When I get hard, I get really, really hard. So hard that I'm not able to bend my cock more than an inch in any direction.

I've always thought this was normal! Mines practically the same when it's like that, but give it a few minutes rest and it's back to its floppy self.

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Whenever you pee milk it down several times. Helps drain it and will stretch the suspensory ligament some. There's a big ligament on the top that attaches your penis to your pubic bone. Ligaments are very inflexible though, but this should work by the time you're forty. :smile:

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I'm the same way. When I get hard, it stands pretty much vertical, and you can't move it. The only way it's horizontal is if I'm prone or supine. (Look it up!)

classyron

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I had a bout of high blood pressure a year back and found that during that time I would get VERY hard, painful erections. Unsure if it was linked or not, but it was during that time so I attributed it to that. You know, post hoc ergo propter hoc!

Kauri Tree

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I get VERY hard and it stands up almost vertical. It's always been the same and, at 51, I don't notice any flaccidity. I guess this is one of the few advantages of having a small dick - less blood needed to pump it to full mast!

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was wondering if anyone else has this problem. When I get hard, I get really, really hard. So hard that I'm not able to bend my cock more than an inch in any direction. I can never understand people who take pictures of their cock sticking straight out from their body. Similar experiences?
and the problem is????????????