Extremely Hairy women, PCOS, etc.

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media
Currently over in the women's area there is a thread going again about the positive and negative aspects of male body hair. At various places the concept being if you found a great male, would excessive body hair on that male be a sexual turn off.

Because of a medical background and to give the ladies something to think about in their answers, if you were a male and took home an attractive female to find out that she had a great deal of body hair either by genetics or PCOS, would you find it a turn off, or would you find yourself unable to have some fun because of it.

Though the numbers are certainly fewer than men, there are many women who have extreme amounts of body hair too.

My personal opinion is that no female should be ashamed of this. It is something that makes her unique among women. With the possible exception of facial hair in excess I personally would not find it a negative.

Guys, it would be interesting to see how many of you would discriminate against a female over an issue where you as a male could have faced the same thing in the past.

Let's hear your opinions. . . .

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media
So you're saying that it's not a problem, but have you had a gf that had chin hair or a mustache?

Though I have been in a gay relationship for over a decade, I did for a great part of my life date females. I did in fact date a girl who suffered from PCOS and had extreme body hair growth as a result of her medical condition. She was more conscious of the facial hair aspects than I was. If we were going out, she would deal with the facial hair aspects. Actually, I felt the body hair to be a plus, but that was a personal opinion at the time. We parted company on an intimate level when for business reasons I had to move, and the great job she had demanded that she remain. We remain friends to this day.