SIR Daddy
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I just dont understand the high and tight? What is the benefits? I am cut, at birth of course, and I just dont get it? I am not high or tight, some extra skin with a guy in his mid 40's Please spill! Am I missing something? Thanks Guys

nicecircjob

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Try again. I wish I had known before I was circumcised I could have requested the surgeon to give me a high and tight cut. I think the high and tight circumcision scar looks hot. But I guess I'll keep what I've got. If I were to have it revisited I would like for it to be at least half way up the shaft. My surgeon didn't discuss the types of scar locations with me.

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's strictly an aesthetic thing. No different than a long or short haircut. Totally personal preference. Different guys just like different looks on a cock, and many probably don't care at all.

Aesthetic for who? I think it's just a little bit creepy that you have an adult (or adults; parents, doctors, etc) enforcing their aesthetic on a baby and trying to decide what sort of dick looks good on a baby.

That cut looks it either is or was very painful/uncomfortable. As all cuts are. A cut is not an act of love. It is an act of violence.

I don't agree with violence against babies or even people in general.

Reactions: 7.25x6

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I see no problem with adults discussing the finer points of their present or future circumcisions. To each his own. It may be an act of violence, but they have the freedom of that choice, and choose to exercise it. To me, that's the way things should be.
Adults free to choose what they like best.

snbk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
so this is akin to a face lift? because i am also confused about what the difference and preference is. i'll be sure to compliment someone if they get one. thats alot to go through for a look. cutting breasts is one thing. but getting your whoo=hoo worked on for aesthetics takes guts.

vindicator

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Well its both atheistic and functional, depending on your preference.

You're cut from birth so you're probably either high and tight or high and loose. A low and tight or low and loose would be unusual if you were cut at birth due to the different methods used at different ages. High means that more of your original foreskin is preserved and after the circumcision it will "line" your shaft. High usually places the scar 1+ inches down from the glans, but as you can see it can be 2-3+ inches down the shaft. If it was a low circumcision, the scar line would be less then an inch from the head, or in some cases ALL of the foreskin is removed and the shaft skin is sewed almost directly under the head.

From the functional side, a high cut preserves more of your foreskin and the frenulum which are the most sensitive parts on your penis. Low would remove move of the most sensitive skin and keep more shaft skin. My personal opinion is that you would want to keep as much of the most sensitive bits intact, but it really depends on your situation. If you had problem with premature ejaculation for example you might want to have all of the foreskin removed since it will reduce the nerving endings in your penis and prevent premature ejaculation. It really just depends on the persons situation. For me i can tell you that my left over foreskin and frenulum is by far the most sensitive part on my penis. If i would have had the choice i definitely would have had them do more of a high and tight and leave more foreskin and remove more shaft skin which doesn't have anywhere near as much sensitivity. I don't understand how extreme low and tight guys can do it. If i had any more foreskin removed i would probably cry! :tongue:

For us to tell you what you have, you'd have to show us to get a better idea.

I just dont understand the high and tight? What is the benefits? I am cut, at birth of course, and I just dont get it? I am not high or tight, some extra skin with a guy in his mid 40's Please spill! Am I missing something? Thanks Guys

D_Alec_Baldtwins

Account Disabled
Media
Aesthetic for who? I think it's just a little bit creepy that you have an adult (or adults; parents, doctors, etc) enforcing their aesthetic on a baby and trying to decide what sort of dick looks good on a baby.

That cut looks it either is or was very painful/uncomfortable. As all cuts are. A cut is not an act of love. It is an act of violence.

I don't agree with violence against babies or even people in general.

Clearly you're not talking to me, who made the choice to be circumcised as an adult, but left his own son uncircumcised so he could make his own choice later in life. And clearly you're not trying to school me about the pain (or lack of it) involved, since you haven't had it done as an adult and thus aren't qualified to comment.

The topic here is aesthetic revision and circumcision for adults WHO MAKE THAT CHOICE FOR THEMSELVES, not routine infant circumcision. There are plenty of other threads, though, where you can spout your hateful rhetoric and uninformed opinion on the matter. Please leave this thread to the rest of us who want to have a reasonable discussion on the topic at hand. The procedure is no more creepy than a woman getting a boob job. Get over yourself.

Last edited:

D_Alec_Baldtwins

Account Disabled
Media
so this is akin to a face lift? because i am also confused about what the difference and preference is. i'll be sure to compliment someone if they get one. thats alot to go through for a look. cutting breasts is one thing. but getting your whoo=hoo worked on for aesthetics takes guts.

No, it really isn't a lot to go through, and doesn't take much guts. When done by a properly qualified surgeon (of which there are admittedly few), it's a relatively quick, simple, and fairly painless procedure, with not much more pain than you get from cutting your finger. I had the procedure done in the doctor's office under local anesthetic. I watched parts of the procedure. Although I was given pain medication, I took exactly one pill, so I could get to sleep the night of the surgery; I never took another. I had the procedure done on a Monday morning, and flew out that afternoon, spending the rest of the week on business travel. My only regret is not getting it done sooner than I did.

Last edited:
Reactions: Paulo99

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
looks alot like what i've heard asian circs look like.. where they put the scar way back where the pubic hair will cover it..

if anyone has any pics of asian circs would be great to be able to compair..

I don't know though if its possible to do circs with the scar way back in where the pubes would be on an infant though.. so dunno if culturally they wait and do most of their circs at puberty..

Disclaimer: I'm anti-RIC.. and belive his penis his choice that every guy should get to choose how he wants his penis.. I wish I'd been given a choice..

S

SirConcis

Having gone form uncut to semi to cut loose to cut tight, some thougthts:
Semi cut was like uncut but better. Unstead of just moving skin up"down without it ever getting tight, I now had to pull skin up to go over part of head, and on downstroke, would be able to tug it down tight. (needless tosay, glans got fully exposed on every downstroke).

First "full" circ, I could still move skin, but on upstroke, i woudl basically bunch up at the rim. It was very much inferior to semi cut j/o, until I ditched the move skin and focused more on a finger movement that rubbed the rim of head instead of moving skin.

Now that I am cut tight, I have lost instinct to move shaft skin, so rub shaft/glans, a f for the last year, have become a "lube" guy. I find this to be far superior to the first full cut. If you can't bring skin up over head, might as well have tight skin on shaft. Erectiosn feel stronger, and when you rub, especially with lube, you get stimulation of a greater part of glans and the sfaft as well. Guys who /o by moving shaft skin to only touch rim only get rim stimulated.

With regards to high/low. There is a certain expectation of how a penis should look erect. Glans, and a certain proportion of shaft covered by inner foreksin, then the circ line then the rest as shaft skin. In north america, the expectation is generally "high" proportion. I used to be high, but now that I am done tight I no longer qualify. (less than 1" on dorsal side when erect). If I am "medium", then I haven't noticed much change betwene high and medium.

BTW, one thing going from uncut to semi which I gained was inner foreskin: as uncut, I was unaware of it. It never got streched in down or up stroke. It was just a question fo it rolling on/off glans.

Once semi, I really gained/noticed the sensations of it being stretched tight on the downstroke.

In the end, if you can't being skin over head on the upstroke, yo are getter off getting a tight circ with not much skin movement.

BTW: the original link to the dutch site doesn't work, but I did find "Hugo" experience page but it ahs no pictures.