Extremely Hung Men needed for Straight Size Worship Videos

submit452

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
We're currently casting men for an amateur video series involving female "worship" of very well hung men. The videos feature men interacting with women who either prefer extremely big dicks or have an unfulfilled fantasy to be with an endowed guy. Though each video builds toward a sex scene (involving oral sex and usually intercourse), the theme of the series is worship so a lot of emphasis is placed on the women's anticipation of his size (both the men and women are interviewed about this on-screen) as well as her reaction to it upon seeing it for the first time. (If you require anonymity, we can arrange for your face to be obscured in the video as the emphasis is on her experience of your size.)

If you're a guy who's unusually well hung, have an exhibitionist side and think you'd enjoy this kind of scenario (as well as the money), please get in touch for more details on the project.
This sounds sooo hott!! Do you also need an audience during production?

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
LMAO...there will be no video...get real people.....hit him up ..pretending to be interested and watch the bullshit flowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

LongCockLuvr

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I do realize this is a very old thread, but just wanted to say that I really like the idea of hot videos of extremely hung men being worshiped.. those are my favorite kind of videos.

I am a sub white boy who thinks huge hung men are so damn sexy. I definitely love to worship and pleasure huge hung sexy Alpha Studs. :tongue: