Extremely Large cocks

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
(sigh)
I just don't see the point in making anyone prove anything on a message board, because it truly does not matter to me.
It doesn't impact my life in any regard to know his size, their size, or
in the case of the women on the board, no size :)

I'm as curious as the next person, but not enough
to get upset over it.
I am much more concerned about the sizes of partners i will actually meet,
or who are "in person" in my life.

(sidebar:It is fact that our site has been an object of ridicule elsewhere,
and that there are people who create accounts here just to be trolls and make outrageous claims/posts...um..so to speak. dont fall for the bait.
Most of us are learning how to spot the real people, hung or not.)

DadsAreUs

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well, thanks to those who catered to my ridiculously bruised feelings. I suppose it was wrong of me, however I might feel, to single a particular person out. I don't really harbor hostility but probably have some left over exasperation from the Penile Hypertrophy kid who came on here like a tsunami then went away after posting someone else's pics. But i shouldn't have taken it out in public on someone else.

I actually think that calls for proof are pointless and rude, as a rule and hate to hear storied like HSB's about harrassment. That really sucks. I suppose any doubters will have to eat their words (or anything else they might manage to get their mouths around) when they check out your recent posts in the gallery.

hungdany

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
to think we should all be for support and help with things that are hard for larger dicked guys. i do like cock as im bi. i would love to see a real big cock, but that said i think this is the last site it will ever happen on. i also think the web has a habit of doing some sort of odd things with numbers that are typed or my ruler is not the same as other peoples.

i like this site as its good fun. there are so many good real people. the other people that say they are some XXXXL size make the site more fun.

people post pics of them selfs or so they say its them how do we know and how can we tell if the cock is the size they say anyway.

i dont even have a face pic on here so im 1 to talk! but that has more to do with the fact there are some real freaks on the web. if i like people im happy to send pics or add them to msn.

maybe we could add some new part of the site that is for pics of people that have a tape along the top of there cock. but not even thats fool proof with all these paint shop type programs so it looks like trust has to be the biggest part of this site.

B_duracock9x6

Experimental Member
Media
Well hungsperm you came across like an asshole. I have never spoke to you in my life that I know for a fact, why I save all my incoming and outgoing messages. I am going to say this one last time. This is a support group not a group that bitches or complains or as Madam Zora likes to do belittle and make fun when in the heat of the moment makes a spelling or syntax error. I started this thread because I have been a member almost 6 months and I have been lied to and taken advantage of many times. I personally think that everyone of you that think you have to call people by name ( and lie ) are all not my time and surly not worth the love and support of this site. BTW I have had several private msgs with Theoverlord and we seem to have made peace and I wish him the very best. As was stated earlier in this thread some people only believe they are correct and if people dont listen they ramble more , talk louder and confuse the Issue. This is the last time I will say this if I offended anyone I truly and humbly apologize. The entire reason behind the post in the first place was just to see if the men here that are 12 plus would given their reasons for not posting. What I got was a lot of young people and woman saying they have seen or experience large cock ( 12 inches plus ) thats not what I asked , I wanted to know why there in the last month or two seems to be so many truly hung (12 in) men come out on board but none want to show off this remarkable gift. Now as far as you that hate me and talk bad of me, GOOD it means you are having to think outside that box and I have shaken you from your comfort zone. To all my friends here that have been supportive or at least willing to read and accept my opinion THANK YOU!

In closing for a few of you a southern saying ( you know who you are and if it applies to you) .... Opinions are like ASSHOLES everyone has one and sometimes they really stink ( like shit )

Have a nice day.

Originally posted by HungSpermBoy+Feb 1 2005, 05:09 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(HungSpermBoy &#064; Feb 1 2005, 05:09 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>l
Originally posted by duracock9x6@Jan 28 2005, 06:48 PM
Well I guess it is time for me to defend myself which I never wanted to have to do in the first place.  I get my opening disclaimer was not worded strongly enough.  As I said in the opening post of this thread I am not trying to rock the boat or cause a major commotion.  What I did say is why does it seem so many on here have to say they are so huge.  Even with this being a dedicated site to the large penis 12-15 inches is an incredible claim.  I ALSO MUST SAY MADAME ZORA I AM A LITTLE HURT BY YOUR ACCUSATIONS OF ME BEING INSECURE.  I READILY ADMIT MY SIZE AND HAVE PICS AND CAM AND PROVE.  Not to show off or make others look bad or good ( when there bigger )  I just find it strange that some say they have such large members and dont show it.  NOT necessarily prove it but as was stated in several post prior to this rebuttal this is a site for large penis support.  IE if i went to the doctor and said Doc my right foot is killing me I can hardly stand to walk on it.  My foot hurts all over but especially on the side, but I never take off my shoe or let the doctor look at it and examine it how can I be helped.  Now with that being said I know I am not a doctor and seeing a 12-15 inch cock will not make me make any better decisions or give better merited advice.  But in my case MZ I would tend to take a person more serious that is saying there penis is growing to large and scaring them and asking about medical adivce and opinions if I actually new wow this is an incredible rare and large cock.  Now with that all said an done I am not trying to enlarge my ego or my picture album of cock.  HELL I am Bi and dating a woman right now and she would leave me in a new york minute if she even new I talked about cock and balls and sex with other men and (woman) I just wanted to know honestly what the OPINION was of the other regular posting members here on the claims of the 14 yr olds with 8 inch cocks and the 21 yr old with the 14 inch cocks.  As I stated I did not mean to offend anyone so I am saying now in big bold letters.  I am sorry and truly apologize if I hurt or offended any member big  or small or avg.  I just like to be treated with honesty and intergrity and I think some people here would try to sell me ocean front property in AZ.  Okay I am done ( For Now&#33; )

<!--QuoteBegin-Knight
@Jan 28 2005, 01:10 PM
I do think there are a few too many double digit dongs here, but that&#39;s all, I don&#39;t need or want pics lol, I prefer to look at my own dick :D and I do agree its a bit sad if you have to come here claiming to have mucho inches to feel good about yourself.

My own dick isn&#39;t huge but I like it, and don&#39;t see the need and have no want to lie, I hate to imagine how I must need to be feeling to say my size was twice the actual dimensions.  I also took the figures out of my name because a) they were no longer accurate and B) I was getting a lot of attention for it.  It&#39;s all nice but it was a little too much, I don&#39;t really like it lol, in a way...but thanks :D

I myself even doubt a few 13 year olds here too who claim to have 8" but still try and help, just in case.  And perhaps if a lying poster saw us taking his claim seriously, he would take himself and his lies seriously and sort it out.  LPSG also has a reputation for being a site full of BS etc...which is sad because its a nice site and has helped me.  Pictures aren&#39;t necessary, but no one wants absurd lies either.
[post=278368]Quoted post[/post]​

[post=278389]Quoted post[/post]​

I dont want to be an asshole here coz i&#39;m new on this group,but this guy duracock or whatever his name is has been sending me ims telling me that i&#39;m a liar about my penis size & other scarey stuff. This guy did the same thing with two other younger guys I met thru this site. We&#39;re all teenagers & we don&#39;t have any photos of our cocks. I thnk this dude should just chill out & leave me & other young guys alone. & stop iming me,dude. Sorry if i said anything that&#39;s not cool. I&#39;m just pissed. :angry:
[post=279461]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

B_duracock9x6

Experimental Member
Media
ATTENTION PLEASE

I know who hungspermboy is now, he acutally is on yahoo and he has message me after finding my yahoo id in the webcam and cyber connection thread. He say pics of me and may cam then started to comment on his on cock and all I asked was how big and sure he said he had just turned 18 and had no cam. I made comment good thing I did not see cause at 18 you are too young. BTW I have all my yahoo msgs archived also. So maybe some others need to chill as well. I HAVE TO SAY THE LAST WEEK HERE AT LPSG HAS BEEN A HUGE DISAPPOINTMENT I HAVE NEVER MEET SO MANY NARROW , CLOSED MINDED OPINIONATED INDIVIDUALS. I think I wont start any more threads since people here seem to be so rude or at least to opinionated to respond with honesty and intergrity.

Originally posted by jeepwranglerboi+Feb 2 2005, 06:30 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(jeepwranglerboi &#064; Feb 2 2005, 06:30 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-madame_zora@Feb 2 2005, 11:02 AM
See, this is what I&#39;m talking about. The level of harrassment going on here is unacceptable. Hung Muscle, there were several people posting on this thread ganging up on Overlord before I ever said a word. Without giving a rats ass about the issue, I don&#39;t like gang-bangs. Now, that being said, there has been a trend for quite a while that every time someone posts a size that intimidates the other members, they get insulted, jumped on, pressured to post pics, taunted, called "liar" and all this immature behavior. It&#39;s rude, heartless and absurd. Why would anyone care if someone says their dick is a certain size? I only care that we treat each other well, let them deal with their own consciences. What if he&#39;s telling the truth, how would you feel about yourselves then? Grow up people&#33; No one here can ever claim to be a judge of what is or is not true about another&#39;s size, so why not err on the side of grace? It&#39;s free to be kind to each other.

HungSpermBoy, you did the right thing making this public knowledge. The people on this board helped me out a lot when I had a problem, we won&#39;t let you down either. Harrassment and threatening behavior are not acceptable. Duracock, shame on you.
[post=279509]Quoted post[/post]​

Amen sista&#33;

*dropping my tambourine and starting to speak in tounges*

Girl, I couldn&#39;t have said it better myself&#33; :wub:
[post=279568]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, my first post on this thread directly answered WHY big guys wouldn&#39;t post pics in vivid detail. Curiously, Duracock didn&#39;t respond to it at all, but keeps demanding that we are avoiding his query. "nuff" said. I also told why I was personally offended because of not being able to direct men (or at least a certain one) here, because this exact thing would happen to him, no response there either.
Actually, of all the things I&#39;ve posted here, you (Duracock) only directly responded to my suggestion that you might not be comfortable with yourself. I said this was a possibility that I had run across before, it was not an accusation. Sadly, anything I said that might have added clarification was completely dismissed, so I feel it is useless to try any harder. I really did try, sorry we just couldn&#39;t reach a meeting of the minds.

Oh, sending creepy emails or chats is creepy. It&#39;s one thing to have an opinion, but another thing to use it to weird someone out.

dieselboyli: Just wanted to say hi, and that I&#39;m new to this board, well at least in posting. I took it upon myself to finally, as I had some free time to myself which is rare in this busy world. I very much enjoyed reading your posts and am glad to have found such an entertaining, supportful, and interesting group on the internet.

I can understand all points involving why someone would want to post or not want to post. There are a multitude of reasons that can be gone into depth. And just like the real world, the internet is full of fakes, liars, cheats, as well as kind, honest, and helpful people. You&#39;ve got just to figure out the "warning" signs of some of the people who are, which always isn&#39;t easy.

I also find it not "super" important to be posting info about how "big or not" my member is, although it does have some place in the sexual realm of things. Just as one person differs from the next, the same will occur on here. I just take things as they are, and try to not look into things with excessive depth, but with a keen eye.

Randarak: Well, I was reminded of one important thing and learned another important thing from all of this:

Reminded - Treat people in a way that you want to be treated.

Learned - Delete my album before somebody finds it necessary to steal my pics&#33;

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Originally posted by duracock9x6@Jan 28 2005, 02:03 PM
[post=278259]Quoted post[/post]​
Well this thread has really gone haywire. One thing that has come up is southern expressions. Let me talk about southern hospitality. I was taught to be gracious. There are some guys here that I would just adore to see full body poses. But I would never asked them to give them to me. I might hint. :excl: But I am not going to call their names either in private or on pubic forum and ask as much as I want too.

I was also taught that I would not like some people very well. I would not believe some of their stories. I was taught to be gracious and leave it alone unless it actually was important such as how long they really worked and how much I owed them. I have heard college stories and I suspect they have been embelished. Some are hilarious to hear and some are not. But I don&#39;t tell people that they are bad storytellers. So yes, on this forum, there have been some posters that I wondered about if they were exagerating, but that is true in real life and we deal with it all the tme. People exagerate about how long it took to do this. How hot it was on vacation and on and on. So I take all of this with a grain of salt and go on. I am not going to tell someone that I think that are a pompous ass or whatever without very good just cause even though I may think that privately.

So we all have to know that we are going to like some people here better than others. That is true in the real world. That is life. We owe no explanation for that. But it is rude to announce that to the whole crowd verbally or in writing. No need to humiliate or embarrass someone with this piece of truth.

We adults must be very careful in dealing with young people. Legally that is through age 18. But really it is through age 21 or so depending on the young person. They are not through maturing in mental, emotional or physical development. They have so many questions. And they aren&#39;t sure what they are going to look like and for most of them having this new adult body is something still somewhat new. They are very concerned about physical issues and don&#39;t know the answers unless they have taken the time to really research them. But we adults because we have lived longer and done more research either just by living or actually using a book or the internet know some of these answers. We have a moral obligation to help these young people grow into adulthood. They need to be welcomed into adulthood. They are eager to be adults and we should help them all we can to achieve that goal.

Overlord has problems. Do I know for sure just what kind of problems. No, I don&#39;t. But you can rest asssured that he has my full support through whatever he has to deal with whether it be mental, emotional, physical, or all three. That is my calling to deal with young people and I remember the hell I went through with puberty and growing up and not knowing answers and not feeling secure with myself. That is part of being that age. I will help any young man through that if I can.

Then Overlord has physical problems to add to that. I am sure he is scared shitless. We are all worried about his penis. We have forgotten that an oversized heart could kill him. A liver out of control could wreck his health. Here is a young man wondering what is going to happen to him. He came here to deal with penis issues. Rest assured he is dealing with those other issues somewhere else. And if I were a betting man, I would say that he is more concerned about whether his tongue will get to the point that he can&#39;t talk. I suspect he is more worried that his penis will mess up and he can&#39;t urinate without some medical procedure.

Overlord, I just skimmed over this whole thread. Son, I will support you emotionally as much as I can. YOu can pm me anytime. If you do I will give you my e-mail address. I can&#39;t fix your body. But I will be there for you. And I know others on this forum that will do the same. Several have already.

You keep coming back son. I think about you and look at my boys and wonder how they would feel. Yes, a tear comes up when I think about it. I feel guilty that I just didn&#39;t realize how serious it is and how worried you must be.

Yes, I am a softie and I know it. I am not well myself. But I get great satisfaction knowing that I have helped some young person get through a rough situation.

I don&#39;t think some here really read all your posts and realzie what is going on. The motto that I follow is Forgive them, they haven&#39;t realized what they have done. They don&#39;t really realize that you are sick. It may not help them, but it certainly will help you to let go of any hurts that have been assailed to you.

To the other young people who felt victimized, just remember that the vast majority of adults love young people. Some of us would rather give up our lives then to see you lose your own. You are our future and we love you and don&#39;t like seeing you victimized by an adult in any way. We abhore such behavior. Sure, you can pm me anytime and ask any question. I suppose if you posted your pictures, I would see them before I even realized that they belonged to a teenager. If you sent a picture of your penis because you thought there was something wrong, I suppose I would tell you what I thought just like a doctor would. But never, would I ask for pictures of teenagers to guak at and I am not going to get all sexed up over teenage boys. You are not really adults yet in body, and emotions and so that is so wrong to do. Adults who do that should be ashamed fo themselves.

In closing you guys under 25 that have been raked over the coals and felt victimized, for the mature adult world I apologize. And rest assured that the vast, vast majority of people on this forum agree. And we will support you in any way we can in your changing from being a teenager into a true mature adult. Any question, comment or just an "internet" hug is there if you need it.

I love young people. Precious in the sight of God are our young people. We adults have been given the awesome responsibity to nurture them. We must never forget it.

kilbasadad

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Howdy Guys,

I am new to this site and have been looking for a support group like this for years. I am a Married man with well a very large endowment. Something that I have had to deal with my entire life. I would really like to talk with someother married guys out there with an endowment of ten inchs or more. To discuss subjects on sex with women and if you also passed this family triat onto your sons as I have. I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely, Kilbasadad

FYI 12.5x8

mark&amp;brad: Simply stated, I dont believe people that claim to have over a foot because ive nevver seen one...basically the same reason i dont believe in bigfoot

For all their claiming, without proof, i wont believe them...Simple as that...So i they make these claims, true or not, they have to realize many people wont believe what they cant see with their own eyes

jeepwranglerboi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Originally posted by mark&brad@Feb 4 2005, 08:33 PM
Simply stated, I dont believe people that claim to have over a foot because ive nevver seen one...basically the same reason i dont believe in bigfoot

For all their claiming, without proof, i wont believe them...Simple as that...So i they make these claims, true or not, they have to realize many people wont believe what they cant see with their own eyes
[post=280153]Quoted post[/post]​
To me that is such an antiquated way of thinking. Just because you have never seen something before does not mean that it doesn&#39;t exist. I&#39;ve never seen the Taj Mahal but I know it&#39;s out there. I&#39;ve never seen an ion but I know it&#39;s there. I&#39;ve never seen a person of Asian descent with naturally red hair but I&#39;m sure that it is genetically possible. Don&#39;t be so quick to judge others on a lack of visual evidence. I have a great ass but since you&#39;ve never seen a picture of it, I suppose that you don&#39;t believe that I do. Just my lira&#39;s worth.

contortionist

Sexy Member
Media
what a load of rubbish. You guys who &#39;don&#39;t want their pix stolen&#39; or &#39;don&#39;t want people j/o over their images&#39; or &#39;want to be thought of as more than just a big dick&#39; are just lying. Does it matter if you are all over the web? Put a bag over your head&#33; I have a friend who IS 10&#39;&#39; and has always had confidence in his penis. Guys- stop making this stuff up.

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Originally posted by jeepwranglerboi+Feb 4 2005, 03:41 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(jeepwranglerboi &#064; Feb 4 2005, 03:41 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-mark&brad@Feb 4 2005, 08:33 PM

[post=280153]Quoted post[/post]​
To me that is such an antiquated way of thinking. Just because you have never seen something before does not mean that it doesn&#39;t exist. I&#39;ve never seen the Taj Mahal but I know it&#39;s out there. I&#39;ve never seen an ion but I know it&#39;s there. I&#39;ve never seen a person of Asian descent with naturally red hair but I&#39;m sure that it is genetically possible. Don&#39;t be so quick to judge others on a lack of visual evidence. I have a great ass but since you&#39;ve never seen a picture of it, I suppose that you don&#39;t believe that I do. Just my lira&#39;s worth.
[post=280156]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]
Jeep. I believe you when you say you have a great ass, but I would want to do more than see a picture of it :blush: :wub:

To answer the guy above who doesn&#39;t believe erect dicks can be over 12 inches long, I think that any urologist will testify that they exist. One in 200 to 400 developed men perhaps, but they do exist. So do adult erect penises of less than three inches exist. No proof is required for this. I didn&#39;t know this until recently.

I am not a premium member, but I saw a picture in this gallery with a penis more than 12 inches long and I don&#39;t think photo work enhanced the length. It looked might real to me. I can&#39;t go and retrieve it in one day since I don&#39;t remember who the dick belonged to and there is a limit of number of pics for regular members.

Instead of arguing this, check out with the experts, the urologists. I am sure they can tell you the answers. But let&#39;s not let truth get in our way here.

jeepwranglerboi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Originally posted by tripod2004@Feb 4 2005, 08:52 PM
what a load of rubbish. You guys who &#39;don&#39;t want their pix stolen&#39; or &#39;don&#39;t want people j/o over their images&#39; or &#39;want to be thought of as more than just a big dick&#39; are just lying. Does it matter if you are all over the web? Put a bag over your head&#33; I have a friend who IS 10&#39;&#39; and has always had confidence in his penis. Guys- stop making this stuff up.
[post=280159]Quoted post[/post]​
First and foremost I never said that I don&#39;t have confidence about my penis. The reality is however that if you have a nude picture on the Internet that is considered appealing by most it will more than likely be stolen. I have had my pictures stolen on numerous occasions. I don&#39;t care if someone jerks off looking at my picture either. Blow it up to life size, slap a dildo on it and pretend that I am fucking you. That doesn&#39;t bother me. I may think it is a bit odd but I&#39;m certainly not gonna lose any sleep over it.

How would you feel if your picture was all over the web? If people took it claiming it as themselves. You would indeed feel a violated. I personally believe that you show an extreme lack of maturity if you feel that thinking of someone as a person with a big penis is acceptable. You had better quit hitting the snooze button and roll over and wake up because the real world is out there and it&#39;s not always daffodils and lollipops. I don&#39;t think that you would want to be thought of as a person with a big dick, or a small dick, or curved dick, etc. I would hope that you would want to be appreciated for you and not an organ. Come on, get real.

Sorry for the rant&#33; -_-

jeepwranglerboi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Originally posted by Freddie53@Feb 4 2005, 09:05 PM
Jeep. I believe you when you say you have a great ass, but I would want to do more than see a picture of it :blush: :wub:
[post=280164]Quoted post[/post]​
*giggles in delight* :blush:

Thanks babe&#33;

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by tripod2004@Feb 4 2005, 08:52 PM
what a load of rubbish. You guys who &#39;don&#39;t want their pix stolen&#39; or &#39;don&#39;t want people j/o over their images&#39; or &#39;want to be thought of as more than just a big dick&#39; are just lying.

Obviously posted by someone who has never had his photos claimed by someone else and has never been objectified for his endowment. Try having those experiences before accusing those who have been there of lying.

soccerfanatic

Experimental Member
Media
I read the first page then didn&#39;t bother with the rest, I just thought I&#39;d post and tell duracock he&#39;s an arse.

TheOverlord seems a great guy, he&#39;s not an attention-whore, a flamer, a troll or a moron, and most of his posts are useful and interesting. I&#39;ve been here a while and I&#39;ve never seen him showing off about his size, yeah he&#39;s mentioned it before but this is a forum predominantly about penis size so of course he&#39;ll say his measurements. I believe him, I&#39;m not gonna ask for pics of his admittedly huge member to ogle because ) I&#39;m straight and B) I trust him. Even if he is lying about it, anyone who has to pretend to have a huge cock on a forum to get their kicks is living such a sad life that I won&#39;t flame them simply because I pity them for having to do that.

Secondly, you say that nobody who claims to be 11"/12" or more is willing to post photographic evidence of this, well check my member gallery and I have done. If you made this topic before I&#39;d taken pics I wouldn&#39;t have taken them at all because I&#39;m not just gonna photograph my cock to prove to you I&#39;m that big, I&#39;d have just told u to get f***ed. I took it without anybody asking me to because the people on here treat you nicely whether you take pics or not, and I thought seeing as there are so many women and gay men who get turned on by big dicks that it&#39;d be a nice gift for me to show them mine.

For the record, before I took pics most of the girls I talked to didn&#39;t believe me when i told them I was 12" by 8.5", and so I usually ended up playing down my size because they&#39;d think I was lying. After I took pics it was the opposite, most people said my pics were fake and so I ended up playing down my size again. It seems that whether u have pics or not there will always be people trying to have a dig, either through jealously or just plain mistrust. And as most of the guys in double-digits on here will tell u, its very difficult to find a girl who can handle one that size as it is, so having people constantly make u feel like a liar or a freak makes it a whole lot worse.

I&#39;ve forgotten where I was going with this cos I&#39;m tired and listening to music, but erm... yeah i don&#39;t like the tone of your post. I took pics because most of the people on here believed me and were nice to me even before I put them up, people like Zora, Naughty and a few of the gay guys, so I thought i&#39;d let them see it to be nice lol. I didn&#39;t do it to prove anything to the doubters on here, cos if they don&#39;t wanna believe me its their problem, the proof is standing to attention in the gallery at the very moment :)