extremely large new to site str8

robmarlowe

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi all

I had no idea about this site. I am european guy of russian descent, was living amsterdam now working in UK, and habitual visitor to europe nude beaches like Cap D'agde. I am 30s, fit, well toned and extremely big penis. Have been big since teen boy with a large adult size then and grew and grew..

like most really large or even abnormally large sized i think as I am, I have many experience of reactions from people, good, bad, shock, desire, distrust, lust.. resentment and of course as eternal.. curiousity.

I just introduce myself now, I am interested to chat, more so to girls than guys but I am open minded to chat to anyone on the life topic of what its like to live with a seriously big penis attached to your body.. the good, the great and the not so good moments.. and the comedy ones too..

This is an interesting site and I aim to read more, maybe add to this post maybe join in chats, who knows..be interested to hear views. I have met some men quite large, but not anyone my own size yet tho I have seen similar in films, seen others, but in general most of my life has been spent being ' the guy with the huge penis..' .. and that's produced attitudes in me and in others, family, friends, other people's wives or gfs.. and strangers on beaches, or even those who just hear about 'your something special' ..it's been great to get girls who are friends of girls though of course even then its not always the girls you want...

anyway welcome to meet u all, hope to chat with some... maybe also post my foto or few.

thanks

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Welcome. You may find that you are among enough other penes of huge proportions that you'll feel almost normal again.

dfox7.3x5

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I add my welcome, too, big guy. There are wonderful people on this site (well, maybe not me...). DO send us some photos, OK?

robmarlowe

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks for message its been friendly so far, I read much

interesting how others share some experiences. There is also much 'size' politics which I have not really met before, some seem to like to argue.. but thats the web...

I cant seem to post a profile foto cos its saying to me the board adminstrator has not enable that part of control panel... does this take time?

Thanks to all who greeted me... i look forward to chat or post

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Welcome, robmarlowe. I enjoyed reading your introduction and am looking forward to learning more about you and your exploits. I hope you enjoy lpsg and become a regular member, my friend.

Luke

gig22

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by robmarlowe@Oct 29 2005, 07:15 AM
Thanks for message its been friendly so far, I read much

interesting how others share some experiences. There is also much 'size' politics which I have not really met before, some seem to like to argue.. but thats the web...

I cant seem to post a profile foto cos its saying to me the board adminstrator has not enable that part of control panel... does this take time?

Thanks to all who greeted me... i look forward to chat or post
[post=356477]Quoted post[/post]​

About the photos, you can put them up, but only gold members will be able to see them.