LPSG Richard

Worshipped Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Sorry, but the issue is not do to our computers when we're only experiencing the extreme slowness with LPSG.

Hello,

In regards to this message: "'There is not enough memory to load this page'." This memory comes from your computer. I am not disputing that this issue is only specific to LPSG, but there is something happening between your computer/temporary files and LPSG.

Thanks,

LPSG Richard

SquatsNDeads

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Server Not Available to process Request 503’s occur several times an hour, started 2 mos ago, tapping hyperlink to enter a thread does this, when it happens scrolling up on the page before the 503 shows it only loaded halfway with bottom portion grey. Or doing same hyperlink tap results in hanging page locked up behavior, where the thread page eventually appears but one must get coffee while waiting. Probably from all the pics people (unfortunately) upload to the Guys w Phone thread…

Reactions: LPSG Richard

LPSG Richard

Worshipped Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Server Not Available to process Request 503’s occur several times an hour, started 2 mos ago, tapping hyperlink to enter a thread does this, when it happens scrolling up on the page before the 503 shows it only loaded halfway with bottom portion grey. Or doing same hyperlink tap results in hanging page locked up behavior, where the thread page eventually appears but one must get coffee while waiting. Probably from all the pics people (unfortunately) upload to the Guys w Phone thread…

Hello,

Thanks for your report and specific information. I have reported this for investigation

teddybaerli1

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
As a very satisfied member who posts frequently on LPSG I just want to report that I am very happy with the speed of uploaded items. There had been problems in the past but today everything is working well now.

And herewith I would also give my best regards to Richard who has helped me several times in the past. Fast, helpful and competent. I am very happy about his great assistance and of course those of others from the staff as well. What
a great team!

Best greetings from Ted

Attachments

Reactions: Squirrel1

LPSG Richard

Worshipped Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
As a very satisfied member who posts frequently on LPSG I just want to report that I am very happy with the speed of uploaded items. There had been problems in the past but today everything is working well now.

And herewith I would also give my best regards to Richard who has helped me several times in the past. Fast, helpful and competent. I am very happy about his great assistance and of course those of others from the staff as well. What
a great team!

Best greetings from Ted

lol, I have already investigated your account and have just come back to ask for more information. Apparently, I need to stop scanning for keywords.

I really appreciate this Teddybaerli1, and I am sure everyone else does as well :)

Thanks for helping make LPSG what it is today!

teddybaerli1

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
lol, I have already investigated your account and have just come back to ask for more information. Apparently, I need to stop scanning for keywords.

I really appreciate this Teddybaerli1, and I am sure everyone else does as well :)

Thanks for helping make LPSG what it is today!

Do you need more infos from me, Richard? Or didn't I understand your comment correctly? Anyway, thanks for your kind words (as always) and
best greetings from Germany to Canada! Cheers- Ted

Reactions: LPSG Richard

LPSG Richard

Worshipped Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Do you need more infos from me, Richard? Or didn't I understand your comment correctly? Anyway, thanks for your kind words (as always) and
best greetings from Germany to Canada! Cheers- Ted

haha no, I saw ''upload speeds and then 'problems'' and went to your account to check your settings. Once I had returned, I realized that you were not reporting an issue. Habits and all that!

Thanks again :)

• Love
Reactions: teddybaerli1