View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

Howard1122

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have not a picture but a story of an extremely thick cock. There is a fair amount of male eye candy, if you are into that kind of thing, with those naked, at rainbow gatherings which is what you would expect as many of those who attend are in their 20s. The day I turned up, at one, in 2015, I got up to the main circle site in the late afternoon on a very hot day. I had been through the kitchen on my way up and there was someone working naked in the kitchen crew. There was a men’s workshop just concluded which had formed up as a circle. Stumbling up from the cool conditions of the forest I could see that around half of the eight or so participants were naked and in the glare of the sun one brother appeared to be wearing a brick. How odd I thought. He is naked and has something on his body held in place by itself. The object, once I was out of the sun, and could see, was his penis: he had a remarkably large prominent horizontal erection. What caught my attention, was however, its girth, still longer than wide, but not by much. His penis was 7-8 inches and my best guess the diameter was 6 inches. So the large penises one hears about are not just the figment of someone’s imagination. The plaza was like blast furnace. The evening meal was held when conditions were slightly cooler and at that circle a number of male hippies participated naked including the brother with the unusually large erection. I didn’t give the matter much thought after that until I was talking to one of the sisters at the following rainbow. It turned out that the brother with the erection had also been routinely naked and erect as well as I surmised at the time.

Reactions: rjgrtx

str8fan

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When you find another pic of the same scene, please, post it. Seems manipulated is not a proven fact. You could be right but it is still a pic that hasn't been criticised by all 9 members who gave a like. Thanks!

that's why i use "seems" instead of "is"