Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If it IS, then that has got to be a very solid and hard rubber to go in and out of her like that
Having watched the video and some others on the site in full screen since I posted that, I can tell you now that it's an altered video. Everything on the site is image-edited.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Having watched the video and some others on the site in full screen since I posted that, I can tell you now that it's an altered video. Everything on the site is image-edited.
What I figured. Video research isn't one of my best if at all research. I do better on still pics.
Of course, you'd be pretty gullible to believe that the baseball bat dick belonging to that curly ponytailed bodybuilder was real. Dan silver.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is weird. I just watched a few clips on their RV account on YouTube.

Definitely a strange couple. They love to complain about everything and do their utmost to piss others off.
Man, I Knew YouTube was pretty liberal about some subjects but I never thought they'd allow showing adult themes with exposed genitalia male or female

Mikehuntishuge

Legendary Member
Media
Man, I Knew YouTube was pretty liberal about some subjects but I never thought they'd allow showing adult themes with exposed genitalia male or femal
Man, I Knew YouTube was pretty liberal about some subjects but I never thought they'd allow showing adult themes with exposed genitalia male or female
That is the DDDTraveler couple, search google. She has a smokin body and he has a duplicate cock of mine. She says is is 8 X 8 but more like 6.5 X 6.5, I look at one like that everyday. There is a threesome video out there with a black guy, hubby is bigger then black guy. Here's a full scene: Dddtraveler

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Of course they don't show or tell. And I would consider YouTube (and all the other US IT companies pretty darn conservative - they still think it's the 1930's).

Look up the account "Irritated Traveler".