Extremely thick young men!!

ac.985

Just Browsing
Media
Does anyone on this site under 35 have a penis as thick (or thicker) than a coke can? Has anyone been with a guy under 35 with a penis as thick (or thicker) than a coke can? Please give measurements or a comparison.

uncutslug

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Cheese wheels can usually be found at any decent grocery store, if that's what you want.:rolleyes:

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

Sorry, but I don't understand what age has to do with it...unless you are only
interested in those of that age...
If over 35...does it get smaller or bigger? :biggrin:

My answer is yes....a Coke or Pepsi can is 8-1/2" (or 21mm...I just checked my ruler
and think that is what it is) in circumference. My university roommate (19 at the time)
was proud of his cock and into showing his stuff whenever and as often as possible.
There were plenty of times where "measuring" was done to "prove to others" his size.
He always got a kick out of the faces of the other guys when they saw the numbers on the tape.

Therefore, his reputation preceeded him where ever he went. He was known to have
been able to have any girl on campus, but I have no direct knowledge of that except
for his stories at night when he returned home from dates. (about halve, or less, I believed...probably becuase I was jealous) It was beyond me how he was able to do
anything without causing major damage! He went into the military after university and
retired a short time ago as a General. He was married 4 times...and has 8 children.

We used to call him "CC"....for "Coke Can."

barbk1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
We had a special " friend " that we met with for about six months. It would get as hard as a rock, we used to call it a " blue surgical steel hard-on ". He was a little over 8 inches & 7 & 3/4 inches in circumference. The head of his penis narrowed down rather quickly almost to a point. It was *VERY* attractive. We nicknamed him " beer can ".