Extremely tight..

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by douchenbaggin, Dec 9, 2008.

1. douchenbaggin

douchenbaggin New Member

So theres this girl I've been seeing this past week and I couldn't believe how tight she was when we first hooked up. I seriously had to spend a minute or two just trying to get the head in. Needless to say, within a minute or two I couldn't stand but blow my load already.

Normally, I last roughly 5-10 minutes of straight pounding.

We have had sex like 5 times now I believe and each time it takes effort to get it in.

My question is, for other guys out there that have experienced extreme tightness, is it something I'll have to get used to for awhile before I can withstand?

She says I'm the biggest shes seen or been with (and I know I'm not huge, but it felt good to hear :D). I just want to be able to please her fully, although she says she doesn't mind at all.

2. HairyTXdude

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Dude you are pretty huge! or at least that is what i'd call huge long and thick! but i wouldn't worry all too much its only the first two inch of the girls pussy that is sensitive and different positions (or so i hear, no experience with girls myself) should make it easier for you, try a karma surta book, and fingering her some start with two and work your way up widening as you go, my friend said it really helped him with his girl, hes got a really thick dick!

hope i was of some help :smile:

3. douchenbaggin

douchenbaggin New Member

Thats what I was thinking with the different positions. I have started fingering before penetration, but damn even my two fingers can barely fit :-/. It feels amazing, but I want her to feel the same way I am.

Thank you for the advice and the compliments :D

4. HairyTXdude

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    wow... well you could always asked her if she likes it rough and if she says yes just try to slam it home, that will get her looser .... sorry there was a bit of jk in there... :silly:

hey its no prob dude, us guy gotta help each other out when in need ^_^ ya no..

5. D_Chocho_Lippz

D_Chocho_Lippz Account Disabled

I could be totally off but from what I have read, the vagina is "trainable." In other words, if not used for a long time it will close up. Likewise, if it always has big things in it, it will be more loose.

This, of course, is only true to a certain degree. If she is naturally very tight, then she will never be naturally very loose no matter what she does to stretch herself (or have others stretch her, you included).

Likewise, even if you stretch her out over multiple sessions, and then you quit, she will tighten back up again.

But for the time being, if you don't want it to be tight from the get-go, then you are going to have to incorporate foreplay (or more foreplay).

Remember, women are like diesel engines - it takes a more effort to start and warm them up. But once they get started, they can go for a long time.

6. douchenbaggin

douchenbaggin New Member

True HairyTXdude :p

I guess you're right, a lot more foreplay will have to done.
    But it seems every time I start doing foreplay, she gets antsy and just wants me inside her.

I like that diesel analogy there peaceful lol

7. HairyTXdude

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Im kinda glad I dont have a rod like your dude, id really hurt some people cause I'm a rough fucker as it is! :006: then again I wouldn't mind be a little wider :laughing:

8. douchenbaggin

douchenbaggin New Member

Lol, its fun when its rough :p, the expressions are priceless.

9. HairyTXdude

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    oh ya, plus all my guy friend say there girls like it rough, epically form the guy who are really hung, so id so go for it dude! :grinning-smiley-003

10. hose 85

hose 85 Member

My wife has a really tite pussy. We have been married for 9 years and I still have to use lube and spend some time getting her warmed up and ready. Sometime my dick is even sore after a good session, but I don't mind.

Just my 2 cents, J.

11. Royston1

Royston1 New Member

My wife gets very wet but I still got sore when we started making love. Plenty of practice meant I must have toughened up because she still feels as tight but I don't get sore any more.

It helps me maintain an erection to withdraw every so often and get a bit of circulation back into my penis.

12. D_Mainssworthe Maleorgan

D_Mainssworthe Maleorgan Account Disabled

I like being with a tighter woman.

I have exceptional control, so I don't cum very quickly, but, the tighter the girl is, the more foreplay you can enjoy just loosening things up down there. Can be a lot of fun once you get used to it.

13. BobLeeSwagger

Gold Member

You may need to warm her up more and/or she may need to relax more.

14. Mike7

Mike7 New Member

Albums:
    Some women are just built tighter. Best method is to eat her out to orgasm before entry.

Draft saved Draft deleted