Extremely tight..

douchenbaggin

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So theres this girl I've been seeing this past week and I couldn't believe how tight she was when we first hooked up. I seriously had to spend a minute or two just trying to get the head in. Needless to say, within a minute or two I couldn't stand but blow my load already.

Normally, I last roughly 5-10 minutes of straight pounding.

We have had sex like 5 times now I believe and each time it takes effort to get it in.

My question is, for other guys out there that have experienced extreme tightness, is it something I'll have to get used to for awhile before I can withstand?

She says I'm the biggest shes seen or been with (and I know I'm not huge, but it felt good to hear :D). I just want to be able to please her fully, although she says she doesn't mind at all.

HairyTXdude

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
So theres this girl I've been seeing this past week and I couldn't believe how tight she was when we first hooked up. I seriously had to spend a minute or two just trying to get the head in. Needless to say, within a minute or two I couldn't stand but blow my load already.

Normally, I last roughly 5-10 minutes of straight pounding.

We have had sex like 5 times now I believe and each time it takes effort to get it in.

My question is, for other guys out there that have experienced extreme tightness, is it something I'll have to get used to for awhile before I can withstand?

She says I'm the biggest shes seen or been with (and I know I'm not huge, but it felt good to hear :D). I just want to be able to please her fully, although she says she doesn't mind at all.

Dude you are pretty huge! or at least that is what i'd call huge long and thick! but i wouldn't worry all too much its only the first two inch of the girls pussy that is sensitive and different positions (or so i hear, no experience with girls myself) should make it easier for you, try a karma surta book, and fingering her some start with two and work your way up widening as you go, my friend said it really helped him with his girl, hes got a really thick dick!

hope i was of some help :smile:

douchenbaggin

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thats what I was thinking with the different positions. I have started fingering before penetration, but damn even my two fingers can barely fit :-/. It feels amazing, but I want her to feel the same way I am.

Thank you for the advice and the compliments :D

HairyTXdude

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
wow... well you could always asked her if she likes it rough and if she says yes just try to slam it home, that will get her looser .... sorry there was a bit of jk in there... :silly:

hey its no prob dude, us guy gotta help each other out when in need ^_^ ya no..

D_Chocho_Lippz

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I could be totally off but from what I have read, the vagina is "trainable." In other words, if not used for a long time it will close up. Likewise, if it always has big things in it, it will be more loose.

This, of course, is only true to a certain degree. If she is naturally very tight, then she will never be naturally very loose no matter what she does to stretch herself (or have others stretch her, you included).

Likewise, even if you stretch her out over multiple sessions, and then you quit, she will tighten back up again.

But for the time being, if you don't want it to be tight from the get-go, then you are going to have to incorporate foreplay (or more foreplay).

Remember, women are like diesel engines - it takes a more effort to start and warm them up. But once they get started, they can go for a long time.

douchenbaggin

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
True HairyTXdude :p

I guess you're right, a lot more foreplay will have to done.
But it seems every time I start doing foreplay, she gets antsy and just wants me inside her.

I like that diesel analogy there peaceful lol

hose 85

Experimental Member
Media
My wife has a really tite pussy. We have been married for 9 years and I still have to use lube and spend some time getting her warmed up and ready. Sometime my dick is even sore after a good session, but I don't mind.

Just my 2 cents, J.

Royston1

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife gets very wet but I still got sore when we started making love. Plenty of practice meant I must have toughened up because she still feels as tight but I don't get sore any more.

It helps me maintain an erection to withdraw every so often and get a bit of circulation back into my penis.