extremely_hung mad or bad?

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by Imported, Apr 21, 2004.

1. Imported

Gold Member

justaboy: After all that has been written about extremely-hung he would have got the message that he has been caught out as a liar and a sad individual yet he still has the gall to send me a private message,maybe he thinks that because i am new i wont have ready the posts about him.well sorry I have read them so why don't you fuck off and persue your fantasies somewhere else?I think everone would be much happier.

2. jonb

Gold Member

I just *plonk*ed his tushie. Of course, then he changed it, but other than that, it was a wonderful plonk.

3. Imported

Gold Member

eyemready: Well done. I was so tired of him.

4. Imported

Gold Member

hung: I am happy to be fairly well hung. Am I mad because I do not measure up to the largest here. No way. Am I upset because I am the smallest here. Not at all. I am very confident of my status and situation in life and I enjoy what I have and appreciate everyone. Thanks.

5. extremely-huge

Albums:
    i'm happy with my life and cocksize too, you should believe men with an extreme cocksize when they claim that. I agree, there are not a lot of men with more then , let's say 13 inch, but they excist,so believe them.

6. Cobalt Blue

Gold Member

[quote author=extremely-huge link=board=youth;num=1082572124;start=0#4 date=04/22/04 at 07:07:51]i have a monstercock, i can't help it, 16x9 inches .[/quote]
    :eek:
    Really? And your video footage of this 'monstercock' is, where, exactly?
    c'mon guys, let's get real about these claims once and for all.. :-/

7. Imported

Gold Member

Finnmark: Well, you have to hand it to EH; he's certainly made his mark around here. I can't remember any other contributor stirring up such passion !!

Keep at it, EH - wind 'em up !

8. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

[quote author=Finnmark link=board=youth;num=1082572124;start=0#6 date=04/29/04 at 14:02:46]Well, you have to hand it to EH;  he's certainly made his mark around here.  I can't remember any other contributor stirring up such passion !![/quote]

You don't remember HUMONGOUS and RobertXXX? They earned the distinction of getting themselves banned from LPSG.

Draft saved Draft deleted