Exwhysee - Celebration of a Twat

D

deleted3782

:lmao:

Why's everyone editing their posts?!?!?! :lmao:

Anyway.... as someone with a twat.... I can assure you exwhysee doesn't want one :wink: :frown1:

But as far as appreciation of the man goes, I appreciate him HUGELY! :biggrin1:

Now, exwhysee, pass me some key lime pie and kiss me quick! :kiss:

(he's super gorgeous in person too! :cool: I know! :biggrin1: I'm one of the lucky ones! :tongue:)

Awe thanks Kate. I had the most fun that evening with you and CJ, and the Key Lime Pie was good too! Come back to the states so we can do it again! *exwhysee kisses Kate quickly!:tongue:*

D

deleted3782

"Twat" is that kind of affectionate term us straight boys call each other. Rec calls me 'twat tonguer', I call him 'labia licker'...its par for course as we sit around and play xbox together naked...

hotbtminla

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
"Twat" is that kind of affectionate term us straight boys call each other. Rec calls me 'twat tonguer', I call him 'labia licker'...its par for course as we sit around and play xbox together naked...

I can't be the only person who wants to see a video of that.

Ya know... if you guys ever find yourself visiting Southern California... I have an xbox. :tongue:

D

deleted3782

Hmmm.....

I have a box!!!! :rofl:

:eek:uttahere:

You vixon ... you dont need to point all your bragging points. :tongue:

Oh you'll get a ride out of it rec. In fact I'll let you drive.

Your sure about that? He likes to drive a long morning commute...and he speeds.

ExWhySee, I love you and will happily carry your gay babies!

Awe thanks flame, I wonder if they will have blond hair and blue eyes too? :wink:

hotbtminla

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Your sure about that? He likes to drive a long morning commute...and he speeds.

I like speeding too. Just so long as he doesn't arrive at his destination too soon. :wink:

I recall the last time I was this flirty in a thread you were a major influence exwhysee. See what you do to me, you big (so big :tongue:) bastard? Here I am just a mild-mannered hotlabtm... minding my own business... and then you breeze into a thread to turn me into a wanton harlot.

Rec - is that you in your avatar? If so welcome to hotlabtm's crush list. I mean, you were on it anyway, but now you're REALLY on it. :tongue: