Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Why does everyone keep asking me that? Aye, 'tis I.

You wanton harlot.

Probably because you're supercute, and in that pic looking manic in an amusingly sexy way. It trips multiple triggers. At least with certain people, like a hot bottom in LA I know. :tongue:

hotbtminla, is that Mark from G-Force (Battle of the Planets?)

Indeed it is. So retro, though I do kinda sorta look like him in real life. Or at least I think I do. Perhaps I need someone to perform a thorough, head-to-toe inspection of me to determine if I'm fit for exploration. Er, of space.

D

deleted3782

Thanks Meniscus, Think_Kink (the coolest gayboi on this site), Jenn, Troy72 and others. :tongue:

I recall the last time I was this flirty in a thread you were a major influence exwhysee. See what you do to me, you big (so big :tongue:) bastard? Here I am just a mild-mannered hotlabtm... minding my own business... and then you breeze into a thread to turn me into a wanton harlot.

Wha? What did I do? :cool:

catches hotbtminla's eye and adjusts dick from right to left

hotbtminla

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I went out of town for a couple days and was just catching up on threads. First I noticed ex's new avatar and was going to compliment him on it despite it looking like a different guy. :cool:

Then I was surprised to see the old exwhysee in a particular thread with his old avatar. And then I was like, "Pretty sneaky, sis."

I will state for the record that I would do either versions of ex/rec. :tongue:

prince_will

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I went out of town for a couple days and was just catching up on threads. First I noticed ex's new avatar and was going to compliment him on it despite it looking like a different guy. :cool:

Then I was surprised to see the old exwhysee in a particular thread with his old avatar. And then I was like, "Pretty sneaky, sis."

I will state for the record that I would do either versions of ex/rec. :tongue:

Ditto. :p

but the changing of the avatars caught me right off guard for a while. sneaky bastards. it's cute though. i wonder if rec has "r+e 2gether 4ever" written in his notebook. :biggrin1:

Agree. Ex is one of the more subtle treasures. I hold him in high regard.

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
Senor is totally the popular guy in school!

Well, why don't peeps tell me?
Anyway, Rox ... this may not be barter, but if I were asked the most bodacious lad on the board ... you know what, being PERFECTLY honest, I'm not sure I would pick you .... but you are a totally plausible pick.
Hey, you must be in the three or four ...
And we have 276,000 members.
Holy shite, man ... do the math.
At worst, you are one in roughly 69,000.
If that's low, it's only a little low, Rox.:cool:

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
I couldn't agree with you more:smile:

Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah ... you know what, I just figured, I got maybe 26 favorite peeps, and any of them could make the top three or four.
And exwhysee is in there, and so are you, reeks, you and yours, and many others ...
But I'm sorta three sheets ...
So I'll leave it at that.

B_lamdellboo

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well, why don't peeps tell me?
Anyway, Rox ... this may not be barter, but if I were asked the most bodacious lad on the board ... you know what, being PERFECTLY honest, I'm not sure I would pick you .... but you are a totally plausible pick.
Hey, you must be in the three or four ...
And we have 276,000 members.
Holy shite, man ... do the math.
At worst, you are one in roughly 69,000.
If that's low, it's only a little low, Rox.:cool:

Er...

Thanks? :tongue: