Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Wow - I just got back from a horrible trip (funeral) and have found myself coming back to a thread with all my favorite boys (and some girls). A perfect combination of hotbtminla lust objects, buds and stand-up people who I simply like a lot (some of you fit more than one category).

Saying that, it's ex's thread and far be it from me to distract. I'm just really happy to see that good taste comes in numbers. :tongue:

Now I just have to figure out how I can subtly flirt with exwhysee, rec, rubi, rocky, et al without overloading.

Operative segment of word = load

:tongue:

D

deleted3782

Thanks for all the kind words. ;)

The avatar changes were all rec's idea, I blame him. He took a pic of me on cam while one the phone with him...and said it looked so good I should use it as my avatar. Then he stole my avatar for his own tawdry uses. How sneaky! And now hes on vacation till Tuesday, so he won't know the confusion he's wrought.

Just like a man, mess everything up and leave...rec and ex 2gether 4ever rec and ex 2gether 4ever rec and ex 2gether 4ever rec and ex 2gether 4ever rec and ex 2gether 4ever rec and ex 2gether 4ever rec and ex 2gether 4ever rec and ex 2gether 4ever rec and ex 2gether 4ever rec and ex 2gether 4ever rec and ex 2gether 4ever rec and ex 2gether 4ever rec and ex 2gether 4ever rec and ex 2gether 4ever

hotbtminla

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Thanks for all the kind words. ;)

The avatar changes were all rec's idea, I blame him. He took a pic of me on cam while one the phone with him...and said it looked so good I should use it as my avatar. Then he stole my avatar for his own tawdry uses. How sneaky! And now hes on vacation till Tuesday, so he won't know the confusion he's wrought.

Just like a man, mess everything up and leave...rec and ex 2gether 4ever rec and ex 2gether 4ever rec and ex 2gether 4ever rec and ex 2gether 4ever rec and ex 2gether 4ever rec and ex 2gether 4ever rec and ex 2gether 4ever rec and ex 2gether 4ever rec and ex 2gether 4ever rec and ex 2gether 4ever rec and ex 2gether 4ever rec and ex 2gether 4ever rec and ex 2gether 4ever rec and ex 2gether 4ever

So that is you? (Common question for me in this thread) Jesus exwhysee you really must stop finding ways of turning me on all the time. Really. No. Stop. Oh. Please. Stop. :tongue:

PS Glad I hit the "quote" button. :biggrin1:

prince_will

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
LOLOLOL....i just happened to notice something peculiar about ex's post. :p see peeps, i was totally right. R+E better watch out though. there's a certain hotbtm who would put on his best "fuck me" suit to get between that couple. :biggrin1:

drama!!

it's like watching Big Dicks of Our Lives.

hotbtminla

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
LOLOLOL....i just happened to notice something peculiar about ex's post. :p see peeps, i was totally right. R+E better watch out though. there's a certain hotbtm who would put on his best "fuck me" suit to get between that couple. :biggrin1:

{hotbtminla's filthy, filthy mind wanders into a hot sweaty scenario in which he's between rec & ex :tongue:}

Thanks for planting that seed Will. And it's not even my birthday! Can't wait to find out what happens next on "Lays of Our Lives." Or is it "The Hung and Restless?"