Eye Color

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Mine are brown and greem. Bron around the outer ring then green tords the center. when I cry they turn a deep green. I love them, Got my moms eyes (dark brown) and dads eyes (bright green)

That is what we call Hay-zel. Any combination is called hazel. You have the brown and green variety. It seems as though most people on here who have responded have some form of Hazel. I wonder what that signifies?:confused:

Last edited:

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
You know who has the most amazing black eyes? ebb33 (who, alas, was only around for about 4 monts last year). His eyes go great with his red hair, beautiful face, and full, kissable lips...

http://www.lpsg.org/63488-the-redheads-thread.html#post1035314

Check the 2nd link. (Unfortunately, the other two links no longer work.)

I hope, however, that he doesn't have aniridia, which would likely mean that he has problems with his vision.

Aniridia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I think he might be wearing coloured contacts. If you look at his right eye, you will see a very light blue half circle thingy that looks like a contact lens......I could be wrong though

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
That is what we call Hay-zel. Any combination is called hazel. You have the brown and green variety. It seems as though most people on here who have responded have some form of Hazel. I wonder what that signifies?:confused:

Right. I found the following pic of a hazel eye in the Wikipedia article on eye color. Not all hazel eyes are this light or this blueish...most are browner, I think. I guess you'd call this pic the "blue/green/gray with a little bit of brown around the iris" variety. The real reason I'm posting it is because it's a pretty good match to my own eyes.

Image:Humaniris.jpg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The wikipedia article on eye color is an interesting read. I especially like this picture which explains how eye color is caused by the way the different layers of the iris reflect and refract light.

Image:Human eye color.PNG - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I think he might be wearing coloured contacts. If you look at his right eye, you will see a very light blue half circle thingy that looks like a contact lens......I could be wrong though

I see what you're referring to, and I've got a couple of other pics of him where that half circle is even more visible. But if they are contacts, they could be prescription, and not colored. In this old thread about eye color, he did claim his eyes were black.

http://www.lpsg.org/60574-what-color-are-you-eyes-3.html#post991724

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
oh ok....gotcha. wasn't trying to correct you or anything like that....just noticed what looked to me to be contacts

Thanks

NCbear

Superior Member
Media
Greensboro (North Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Same as barkerfan: When I'm wearing green, my eyes are green; blue, either green or blue; brown or tan, green with amber highlights; and black, dark blue, or grey, dark green with silver highlights.

NCbear (who's been told that when he's truly angry or sexually excited his eyes are bright emerald green) :cool:

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Same as barkerfan: When I'm wearing green, my eyes are green; blue, either green or blue; brown or tan, green with amber highlights; and black, dark blue, or grey, dark green with silver highlights.

NCbear (who's been told that when he's truly angry or sexually excited his eyes are bright emerald green) :cool:

Mine turn bright green too when I get mad! LOL!

arktrucker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Mine turn bright green too when I get mad! LOL!

Mine too. Generally they are hazle/brown with a touch of green but they get very green when the temper is lost. Another thing that happens when I'm angry and they change, they feel to me as if they are extremely cold and watery.
I also have Strabismic amblyopia (lazy eye) and when I'm angry, my left eye kind of crosses in to the center. I try not to loose my temper cuz' it's a REAL site to behold!